Clv Group Forest Ridge Apartment Rental Review from Ottawa, Ontario
While living at Forest Ridge Apartments and Townhouses in Ottawa, ON, I was bullied into renting an apartment I couldn't afford.I was told that because of THEIR faulty windows creating mold and causing floorboards to come up, that myself and my roomates had to move into another, newly renovated, much more expensive apartment where hydro would no longer be included in the rent.
With no other choice, we applied for the other apartment under the pretense that half of September and half of October would be free using the security deposit for the moldy apartment. After signjng papers we waited 2 weeks to hear back about it, despite calling them every day asking and being told, "we're workin on it." At this point, it was almost October and we had lost some of our free month of rent, sonwe called head office. 2 hours later the property manager came to our door saying we got the apartment and that our application had been lost on top of a fridge (even though earlier they said they were "working on it." Why was their story changing?). She proceeded to harass us about how calling head office could cost her her job and we shouldn't have done it.
CLV Group will lie and cheat you out of money by 'misplacing' important documents or forcing you into a place you don'tvreally want because they can't keep their property maintained.DO NOT RENT FROM THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "THIS IS AN ACTUAL EMAIL SENT TO CORPORATE MANAGEMENT! THEY OFFERED ME $1000 TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ABOUT THE DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS...OBVIOUSLY i DID NOT ACCEPT! "We stated our intentions..."
- "I see you are in Houston. I am a Derksen dealer in TX and what I would tell you is that if you are basing your decision on the..."
- "I bought a one-bedroom apartment from Mr Joseph Chou's property company off-the-plan in 2003 for $428,000. The location looked very good and it was waterfront property -- I ticked all the..."
- "...I got them in the mail today, and frankly, they look like ***. They look cheap, not like the stunning quality..."
- "Im on a very limited income and it took me forever to save enough money for a good mattress (or so i thought)on February 15, 2016 i purchased a Restonic..."
- "HORRIBLE! I would rate them as ZERO stars if I could. You might want to go with Secureship to save a few bucks, but don't, in the end it won't..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "I've ordered 3sweaters from us since 11/24/16. I do not receive them. However,we took the money from my account...."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."