Clv Group Forest Ridge Apartment Rental Review from Ottawa, Ontario

11 of 46 CLV Group reviews

While living at Forest Ridge Apartments and Townhouses in Ottawa, ON, I was bullied into renting an apartment I couldn't afford.I was told that because of THEIR faulty windows creating mold and causing floorboards to come up, that myself and my roomates had to move into another, newly renovated, much more expensive apartment where hydro would no longer be included in the rent.

With no other choice, we applied for the other apartment under the pretense that half of September and half of October would be free using the security deposit for the moldy apartment. After signjng papers we waited 2 weeks to hear back about it, despite calling them every day asking and being told, "we're workin on it." At this point, it was almost October and we had lost some of our free month of rent, sonwe called head office. 2 hours later the property manager came to our door saying we got the apartment and that our application had been lost on top of a fridge (even though earlier they said they were "working on it." Why was their story changing?). She proceeded to harass us about how calling head office could cost her her job and we shouldn't have done it.

CLV Group will lie and cheat you out of money by 'misplacing' important documents or forcing you into a place you don'tvreally want because they can't keep their property maintained.DO NOT RENT FROM THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
11 of 46 CLV Group reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about CLV Group .
Filing a new complaint about
×