While living at Forest Ridge Apartments and Townhouses in Ottawa, ON, I was bullied into renting an apartment I couldn't afford.I was told that because of THEIR faulty windows creating mold and causing floorboards to come up, that myself and my roomates had to move into another, newly renovated, much more expensive apartment where hydro would no longer be included in the rent.

Related: CLV Group - Extremely greedy and cheap company!

With no other choice, we applied for the other apartment under the pretense that half of September and half of October would be free using the security deposit for the moldy apartment. After signjng papers we waited 2 weeks to hear back about it, despite calling them every day asking and being told, "we're workin on it." At this point, it was almost October and we had lost some of our free month of rent, sonwe called head office. 2 hours later the property manager came to our door saying we got the apartment and that our application had been lost on top of a fridge (even though earlier they said they were "working on it." Why was their story changing?). She proceeded to harass us about how calling head office could cost her her job and we shouldn't have done it.

CLV Group will lie and cheat you out of money by 'misplacing' important documents or forcing you into a place you don'tvreally want because they can't keep their property maintained.DO NOT RENT FROM THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

1.4
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with CLV Group ?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.