clubadvertising dot co - Scam, False Advertising, Internet Fraud
I was RIPPED OFF by Club Advertising and clubadvertising.com!!!I ran a full page ad in what turned out to be a rinky *** magazine.
They promised that I would have access to the top earners in America. I never received a call. They never even distributed the magazine to the clubs.They will get you to believe that ther are working with the clubs and tell you they have agreements with them. The problem is that these clubs will not accept this type of publication on their premesis.
This is a scam.
DON’T ADVERTISE WITH THEM!!!THIS IS A SCAM!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Coupon Magazine
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hope of SPS scammed me out of $1,700 as Yona! Ugh! I knew she was fake and the readings were not true tried to convince with the universe *** why..."
- "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..."
- "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..."
- "Purchased 3 15ml bottles of BioSil from Amazon Marketplace supplier for $76.64. All from the same lot and expiration of Sep 2016. Product should be consistency of water..."
- "Web Local Marketing is a rip-off. These guys are not even Google certified. They will build a horrible cookie cutter website and then bill you a huge amount monthly for..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."