Tarzana, California

I was RIPPED OFF by Club Advertising and clubadvertising.com!!!I ran a full page ad in what turned out to be a rinky *** magazine.

They promised that I would have access to the top earners in America. I never received a call. They never even distributed the magazine to the clubs.They will get you to believe that ther are working with the clubs and tell you they have agreements with them. The problem is that these clubs will not accept this type of publication on their premesis.

This is a scam.

DON’T ADVERTISE WITH THEM!!!THIS IS A SCAM!!!

Review about: Coupon Magazine.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $400
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with clubadvertising dot co?

Submit review

Comments

mike

eliteclubpublishing.com has the same looking website as this clubadvertising.co and says the same things. They just keep hiding Im trying to get my money back and realize that this scam is bigger than my $300 they stole from me. Elite club publishing inc.

Defensivedriving Com Course Review DefensiveDriving Com "DO NOT take this course! They *** you with a falsely advertising with no specified fine print ANYWHERE! for getting your ticket dissmissed and if not a refund of $250..." Read more Bepromotions kickstarter scam BePromotions "I've been approached by bepromotions.com and ordered their PR Pro with an additional Ultimate plan. They delivered...nothing. When I asked for my money back, they claimed that they already started..." Read more Listia - WOW, just gets worse and worse Listia "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..." Read more Threadmeup - Wrong Shirt and Size Threadmeup "I ordered a 2X Women's Breast Cancer shirt Oct 11, 2016 (per receipt shown below). I just received the shirt today November 10, 2016. Nearly one month! I'm highly upset..." Read more Replicahause - SAV nul Replicahause "Bonjour, J'ai reçu ma montre une Rolex Submariner après 3 semaines. Attention le SAV est nul et le personnel vraiment désagréable. J'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Ameriwood - Horrid manufacturer! Ameriwood "I purchased 2 diy products for my new home. The TV stand was massively complex but I got it put together and it looks GREAT. I, also0, bought a cut..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more