Dishonest Clown Fish USA.com
Update added by user Sep 26, 2013
Honestly, I don't think the seller is going to make it right!July 14, 2013 is when I sent him the money for the purchase.
Over 2 months, an we are coming soon into the month of October. Owener Rudy, has not contact me with any updates. From my investigation this is not the first time he pull a scam on a buyer selling designer fish.
There are numerous posts on these forums, you can even google Rudy Vasquez fraud.I will not stop in posting on these forums, because he messed with the wrong person.
Original review posted by user Aug 26, 2013
Dishonest Seller Clown Fish USA.com owner Rudy Vasquez
Back in the early part of July I had posted on several forums looking for adult clownfish. Rudy contact me telling me he had several adult clownfish. He stated that he had 2 females adult clownfish that he was considering to sell.
One was a F1 Picasso from Doni's and the other was a Bali AquaRich Black Picasso...we agree on a package deal for $1100.00 this was to include two male juvenile "Super Picasso" so that I can hopefully pair them to each of the female.
Rudy, was paid in full via Paypal by July 14th, 2013 The clowns were shipped on Tuesday, July 16th for Wednesday delivery. Rudy, had a couple of days before shipping to call, e-mail or text to tell me that he only had 1 Super Picasso! Which he had failed to disclosed that information after he recieved my payment. When the package arrived, and I open the package content contained the following:
1 F1 Picasso Female Adult
1 Bali AquaRich Black Picasso
1 Super Picasso juvenile
Instead of shipping me 2 Super Picasso, he shipped me a tiny regular Picasso and a Midnight Turbo, alias "Midnight Snow" he called on YouTube. Claims it was a bonus! Clearly he shipped the Midnight..XXX in hopes I would not complaint about him not shipping 2 Super Picasso. It's been more than a month, and he has not made any attempts to contact me, to resolve this issue. I had filed a claim with Paypal, and the case was closed because they don't protect live stock.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Clown Fish
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This person is slandering my company everyday on Craigslist in Portland, Oregon. It's really funny beacuase everything he says about us is exactly what this dan trussell of my used..."
- "Stay away from a website called www.receptionau.info I never received Ipad2 64.3g. They were a fraud site. they are located in China. They offer unbelievable prices. I have chat with..."
- "Several months ago I agreed to receive a promotional package in the mail. If I took the offer I would pay so much a month and receive big discounts at..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "On May 19, 2014 my belongings were moved by my local Two Men and a Truck. As a senior, I hired them because of their claims like "movers who..."
- "I love the restaurant ,but i also eat the same all the time ..chilli mac supreme . Well the portions been getting smaller and smaller...today i was brought a "..."
- "This past summer I hired a concrete installer to pour a new driveway at my house. It turned out great and I was very happy with the contractor. ..."