Dishonest Clown Fish USA.com
Update added by user Sep 26, 2013
Honestly, I don't think the seller is going to make it right!July 14, 2013 is when I sent him the money for the purchase.
Over 2 months, an we are coming soon into the month of October. Owener Rudy, has not contact me with any updates. From my investigation this is not the first time he pull a scam on a buyer selling designer fish.
There are numerous posts on these forums, you can even google Rudy Vasquez fraud.I will not stop in posting on these forums, because he messed with the wrong person.
Original review posted by user Aug 26, 2013
Dishonest Seller Clown Fish USA.com owner Rudy Vasquez
Back in the early part of July I had posted on several forums looking for adult clownfish. Rudy contact me telling me he had several adult clownfish. He stated that he had 2 females adult clownfish that he was considering to sell.
One was a F1 Picasso from Doni's and the other was a Bali AquaRich Black Picasso...we agree on a package deal for $1100.00 this was to include two male juvenile "Super Picasso" so that I can hopefully pair them to each of the female.
Rudy, was paid in full via Paypal by July 14th, 2013 The clowns were shipped on Tuesday, July 16th for Wednesday delivery. Rudy, had a couple of days before shipping to call, e-mail or text to tell me that he only had 1 Super Picasso! Which he had failed to disclosed that information after he recieved my payment. When the package arrived, and I open the package content contained the following:
1 F1 Picasso Female Adult
1 Bali AquaRich Black Picasso
1 Super Picasso juvenile
Instead of shipping me 2 Super Picasso, he shipped me a tiny regular Picasso and a Midnight Turbo, alias "Midnight Snow" he called on YouTube. Claims it was a bonus! Clearly he shipped the Midnight..XXX in hopes I would not complaint about him not shipping 2 Super Picasso. It's been more than a month, and he has not made any attempts to contact me, to resolve this issue. I had filed a claim with Paypal, and the case was closed because they don't protect live stock.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Clown Fish
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "On May 19, 2014 my belongings were moved by my local Two Men and a Truck. As a senior, I hired them because of their claims like "movers who..."
- "Our home has been two years in the planning and building. Over a year ago I went to Rock Tops in Saline, MI and met with David Gough. Our architect..."
- "At home on a Friday night, placed an online order via my cell phone (which is protected by security software to the max). The order was for $135. Less than..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."