Dishonest Clown Fish USA.com
Update added by user Sep 26, 2013
Honestly, I don't think the seller is going to make it right!July 14, 2013 is when I sent him the money for the purchase.
Over 2 months, an we are coming soon into the month of October. Owener Rudy, has not contact me with any updates. From my investigation this is not the first time he pull a scam on a buyer selling designer fish.
There are numerous posts on these forums, you can even google Rudy Vasquez fraud.I will not stop in posting on these forums, because he messed with the wrong person.
Original review posted by user Aug 26, 2013
Dishonest Seller Clown Fish USA.com owner Rudy Vasquez
Back in the early part of July I had posted on several forums looking for adult clownfish. Rudy contact me telling me he had several adult clownfish. He stated that he had 2 females adult clownfish that he was considering to sell.
One was a F1 Picasso from Doni's and the other was a Bali AquaRich Black Picasso...we agree on a package deal for $1100.00 this was to include two male juvenile "Super Picasso" so that I can hopefully pair them to each of the female.
Rudy, was paid in full via Paypal by July 14th, 2013 The clowns were shipped on Tuesday, July 16th for Wednesday delivery. Rudy, had a couple of days before shipping to call, e-mail or text to tell me that he only had 1 Super Picasso! Which he had failed to disclosed that information after he recieved my payment. When the package arrived, and I open the package content contained the following:
1 F1 Picasso Female Adult
1 Bali AquaRich Black Picasso
1 Super Picasso juvenile
Instead of shipping me 2 Super Picasso, he shipped me a tiny regular Picasso and a Midnight Turbo, alias "Midnight Snow" he called on YouTube. Claims it was a bonus! Clearly he shipped the Midnight..XXX in hopes I would not complaint about him not shipping 2 Super Picasso. It's been more than a month, and he has not made any attempts to contact me, to resolve this issue. I had filed a claim with Paypal, and the case was closed because they don't protect live stock.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Clown Fish
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "This past summer I hired a concrete installer to pour a new driveway at my house. It turned out great and I was very happy with the contractor. ..."
- "At home on a Friday night, placed an online order via my cell phone (which is protected by security software to the max). The order was for $135. Less than..."
- "Our home has been two years in the planning and building. Over a year ago I went to Rock Tops in Saline, MI and met with David Gough. Our architect..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."