Review about Clover Valley Pinto Beans from Fayetteville, North Carolina

78 of 128 Clover Valley reviews

To whom it may concern: Hello My name is Dontra Dobbins.I recently purchased a Clover Valley brand of canned pinto beans from a local Dollar General store in Fayetteville, North Carolina.

As I was cooking for my family I used a hand can opener to open my product and was immediately disappointed and shocked/amazed at the unknown object that was stored inside my can of Pinto Beans; tbat was stamped and date November 2017. I look like to speak to someone immediately about this incident. My contact information is (910) 747-2444 or (910) 527-2000 I'm looking forward to hearing from someone soon before I seek legal matters.

Thanks in advance.Dontra Dobbins

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Clover Valley Pinto Beans
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #780404

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Clover Valley? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
78 of 128 Clover Valley reviews

May 23, 2016 #1163280

I just purchased a box of golden honey puff cereal at the Dollar General @ 2847 Bouldercrest rd in Ellenwood,Ga on 5/21/2016 this morning I'm just now opening the cereal to find some kind of nest in the bag and bug every where my contact info is 6787680082 I need to speak with someone immediately before I seek legal profession also this horrible and makes me sick to the stomach me and my kids can hard eat anything now

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Clover Valley.
Filing a new complaint about
×