Cloudcap Construction did incompetent, poor quality work in my home.
Jim Horn of Cloudcap Construction in Eugene Oregon did a very poor job installing doors, and window and baseboard trim and molding in my home.
He installed a partially, poorly finished expensive, new front door with visible scratches and window dripped and smeared with stain and urethane.
He took my existing front door without my permission and refused to provide a replacement door to allow for repairs and refinishing. Typically this is considered theft.
After returning home from work on a day he worked at my house, I found that he left a paint tub of mineral spirits with a paint brush in it and an unsealed can of urethane unattended inside my house.
The quality of work was so poor he eliminated labor charges upon complaint then went back on his word and demanded full payment.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Residential Renovation
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "To whom it may concern, Fortunately the majority of Carl Perry Construction, LLC new home owners sing his praises! They have often stated, Carl returns and addresses any issues in..."
- "I had my windows installed in September 2016. I wish I had my old windows yet. They did a horrid job. My picture window is bowed and..."
- "Jerry M. Jewell ruined my basement in Westminster, CO. Jerry was hired to remove the drywall in two bedrooms, a hallway, and bathroom for the purpose of an inspection by..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "After receiving horrible customer service and walking out on $3000 worth of furniture, 3 hours of time. We decided to go back and only purchase the coffee table and end..."
- "Blind Spot warning fails. I have provided a video and have taken their mechanic out while it was failing, but Nissan won't fix the problem. Dealership..."
- "I rented a truck to move across country and the truck leaked, soaking my mattress set and a painting. I provided current quotes from the manufacturer and photos of the..."