CloneBD Customer Support
Update added by user Feb 27, 2016
The problem I am having with the software is the Youtube downloader. I have purchased a lifetime licence but the software is locked in demo mode for this module and only allowed 5 downloads. I have tried to have this problem rectified for over 1 year and I have not received any response from Xinfire
Original review posted by user Feb 27, 2016
There is a software company called CloneBD.the company sells software that allows you to rip blu ray disks.
When I purchased this software last year their site claimed to provide support 24/7. I have been trying to receive support from them for over a year now with no success. I have complained to the company Avangate. Avangate is the company that actually sells you the software and they physically exist in the USA.
For months I have tried to get the support I need through Avangate and they have told me they are passing my request along to CloneBD. I finally could take this any longer and contacted the Canadian government and was told about the Competition Act. I informed both CloneBD and Avangate that I would be filing a claim with my Government. Suddenly CloneBD's web site no longer claims 24/7 technical support.
These comments are not in regards to the quality of the CloneBD software, it works, but if something goes wrong do not expect to get any help or compensation .CloneBD has no supported my purchase and I warn anyone who is thinking about purchasing this software to beware.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Staples offed a rebate on an product identified only by its "item number" (1204258) The product is a software package delivered by download and enabled by a registration key delivered by..."
- "Avast's free trial is a scam! (It took a lot of my time to figure out how this scam works). To avoid getting sued by Avast, I stipulate that..."
- "Atom Park - Scam Company - Big Fraud - I purchased the Atomic Mail Sender software from this company. I am from india, they are offering indian customer INR 3099...."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I have been a customer at Rosegal for a year and a half now. I'm posting this review because I truly am a satisfied client and want to recommend..."
- "70,000 km, engine transmission mount bolts (2) sheared off while shifting from first to second gear in a parking lot...."
- "I am dissapointed in wearing my sandals as my toe wore through on the inferior fabric that was used. I wore the sandals this summer only sporadically and this happened...."