CloneBD Customer Support

1 of 1 CloneBD reviews

Update added by user Feb 27

The problem I am having with the software is the Youtube downloader. I have purchased a lifetime licence but the software is locked in demo mode for this module and only allowed 5 downloads. I have tried to have this problem rectified for over 1 year and I have not received any response from Xinfire

Original review posted by user Feb 27

There is a software company called CloneBD.the company sells software that allows you to rip blu ray disks.

When I purchased this software last year their site claimed to provide support 24/7. I have been trying to receive support from them for over a year now with no success. I have complained to the company Avangate. Avangate is the company that actually sells you the software and they physically exist in the USA.

For months I have tried to get the support I need through Avangate and they have told me they are passing my request along to CloneBD. I finally could take this any longer and contacted the Canadian government and was told about the Competition Act. I informed both CloneBD and Avangate that I would be filing a claim with my Government. Suddenly CloneBD's web site no longer claims 24/7 technical support.

These comments are not in regards to the quality of the CloneBD software, it works, but if something goes wrong do not expect to get any help or compensation .CloneBD has no supported my purchase and I warn anyone who is thinking about purchasing this software to beware.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Clonebd
Review category
Software
review #798954 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with CloneBD? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 CloneBD reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about CloneBD.
Filing a new complaint about
×