Clickinks - Caveat Emptor - Cartridge Failures

43 of 97 Clickinks reviews

Great prices, great delivery - and ink cartridges that do not print. You get what you pay for.

In my case, I got a pair of cartridges that would not print and had visible fingerprint corrosion on the contacts. I bought official OEM cartridges and my printer worked on all colors. I put ClickInk in again - making sure all cartridges were free of corrosion. The same two colors failed. I took ClickInks out and put the OEM cartridges back in. I have been printing problem free ever since.

ClinkInks agreed to refund my money. I returned the ink three months ago and I am still waiting for my refund.

My beef is not with customer care/tech support. The men and women I have talked to do a fine job. My beef is with the management. The check is printed. It is waiting for approval. There's something wrong with a company that will immediately agree to refunds then take three months to refund the money.

I used a groupon coupon to get my ink. I know I will never get my Groupon money back but I at least expect to get my money back from ClickInks. Three months and counting.

Reference number: LTK1221603056861X

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Customer service customer oriented
  • What I disliked
    • Management drags feet on refunds

Reason of review:
Managements failure to sign refund checks in a timely fashion.
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Ink Cartridge
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #650620

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Clickinks? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
43 of 97 Clickinks reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.