Verified Reviewer

We purchased the most expensive package available, which came to almost $30,000 including third-party marketing charges, including setup, stock fees, and so on. What a waste of time.

It would have been wiser to put the money into a property or stock.

Nikki is a sweet talker who gets you over the line, but once onboard, getting responses and, more crucially, making progress on their outstanding duties was exceedingly tough. She hasn't even checked in on us until today.

In comparison to what they advertised, it took them a long time to set up the entire process. In other words, despite our persistent chase for updates, it took a couple months instead of the "expected 3 weeks" we were told.

The sales figures they post and tell you about are incredibly misleading and only serve to inflate the hopes of vulnerable people. I agree with all of the prior negative comments, and only wish I had seen them before purchasing the package.

I wish there was a way to go back in time.

I left this review on their Google My Business page, along with all of their other negative ratings, which they later removed.

Inquire about the status of their Google Business Page. To avoid bad evaluations appearing on the internet, they often change their names and addresses.

User's recommendation: beware.