Cleveland Heights Ohio Police Department - Parking Ticket issued in error
I have parked my car on the private property, the parking lot of the apartment building where I live. There was no sign whatsoever indicating that cars aren't allowed to park there. It was a perfectly legit parking space, yet I got a ticket for parking in a 'prohibited zone', whatever that means. It was issued by Cleveland Heights police, badge number 116.
When I called the number listed on the ticket, I was told that someone called me in. But the space I parked in, was not in the prohibited zone. I wonder if police even checks whether the call-in is correct, or just goes ahead & proceeds writing a ticket, no matter right or wrong.
Can one ever park in their parking lot and get a ticket for THAT? I am very disappointed. Will contest.
Attached is my drawing of the parking lot. It's just a general drawing; done without any scale; the L-shaped contrapture represents the 2 buildings, and the yellow-filled spaces represent parking spaces. However, the number of parking spaces on the drawing doesn't represent the actual number of parking spaces.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Parking Ticket In Error
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recently took my desktop computer to Michael Elchhorn for repair due to a power surge. I thought only the power supply had been affected however when i purchased a..."
- "I bought the 18 piece Low So Tweet (#13453063) Flannel Jelly by The Land of Whimzie. I realize that the customer needs to trim some of them but I had..."
- "Trusted this scam artist of claiming he can sell me 1000 units of iPad minis. Sent the money to this clown to some pre-paid card account, for he claims it..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "Yesterday, I ate at the Steak N' Shake in Garfield Heights, Ohio. After seeing the advertising of the New Cheddar Cheesy Double Steakburger, I could not wait to try..."
- "Beware of this place..My partner and I went in to purchase a $99 coffee table that retailed for $299. This was supposed to be a "Floor model" sale. Meaning that..."
- "This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral. I must comment on our hostess Sandra. Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over..."