Cleveland Heights Ohio Police Department - Parking Ticket issued in error

1 of 1 Cleveland Heights Ohio Police Department reviews

I have parked my car on the private property, the parking lot of the apartment building where I live. There was no sign whatsoever indicating that cars aren't allowed to park there. It was a perfectly legit parking space, yet I got a ticket for parking in a 'prohibited zone', whatever that means. It was issued by Cleveland Heights police, badge number 116.

When I called the number listed on the ticket, I was told that someone called me in. But the space I parked in, was not in the prohibited zone. I wonder if police even checks whether the call-in is correct, or just goes ahead & proceeds writing a ticket, no matter right or wrong.

Can one ever park in their parking lot and get a ticket for THAT? I am very disappointed. Will contest.

Attached is my drawing of the parking lot. It's just a general drawing; done without any scale; the L-shaped contrapture represents the 2 buildings, and the yellow-filled spaces represent parking spaces. However, the number of parking spaces on the drawing doesn't represent the actual number of parking spaces.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Parking Ticket In Error
Review category
Other
review #499649 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cleveland Heights Ohio Police Department? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Cleveland Heights Ohio Police Department reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.