Cleos Furniture - Misrepresented Sold wrong mattress

5 of 40 Cleos Furniture reviews

I went into the store,July 5th 2016, where I have bought all my furniture for the past 3 yrs.Including a whole house of furniture for my son.

I have had no problems in the past. I knew that I was buying a king size bed, mattress, and a dinette set. The salesman, PETE, first showed me mattresses. I told him I had a memory foam now and wasn't happy with it.

He kept telling me the ones they had on sale was completely different they had a cool gel top. He showed me a Cool Jewel Moonlight, I laid on it, but was skeptical still. So he laid on it and told me to run my hand under his back and I would see that is was aligned straight. So I agreed to this mattress after awhile.

I have issues with my back is why I was so adamant about the mattress I bought. I knew which bed I wanted, but the salesman obviously felt he was buying it and wouldn't walk toward any of them, but yet showed me ones that were cheaper. I looked at several dinette sets and I wanted one with 8 chairs for holidays. Again he had his own idea about which one I needed, with 6 chairs.

I believe he was under the impression that I was going to use their RAC credit. I had no plans on that I was using my own credit card.

Well the next week I picked my furniture up. I didn't get a chance to put it together because my mother was admitted back to the hospital and put on Hospice.

I stayed with her 24/7. She passed away on July 23rd and then I asked my sons to put my bed together for me. I waited 24 hours to sleep on the mattress. To give it time to fully expand.

The first week I wasn't thinking about how I was sleeping, I thought it was just me. Then the following two weeks I thought maybe I am just so exhausted from everything. I looked at my mattress when I had washed my sheets and I noticed it was not the same name he had shown me in the store. He had shown me a Cool Jewel Moonlight and I had been given a Cool Jewel Starlight.

He also changed it on my contract to a Starlight. I had no idea he had done this. I saw a king bed and king mattress on the contract and I had never had any problems before this, so I didn't look at every detail. Which was my second mistake, my first was letting PETE sell me anything.

I went back to the store, Aug 18th, 2016, to make sure I was right. I was very right, the mattress he sold me was in a completely different room that I never walked into. My husband and granddaughter were with me, so I have witnesses. I also took someone with me this time.

I spoke with a salesman and told him the issue, that I had been sold a different mattress than shown and that the mattress was very uncomfortable.

The one he sold me was actually cheaper, so it's not about the price it's about the comfort and being misrepresented.He went to get his mgr and came back and told me that PETE was back from lunch so he would be with me shortly to correct the

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
sold wrong mattress
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Cool Jewel Midnight Mattress
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #912130 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cleos Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 40 Cleos Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Cleos Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×