Cleos Furniture - Misrepresented Sold wrong mattress
I went into the store,July 5th 2016, where I have bought all my furniture for the past 3 yrs.Including a whole house of furniture for my son.
I have had no problems in the past. I knew that I was buying a king size bed, mattress, and a dinette set. The salesman, PETE, first showed me mattresses. I told him I had a memory foam now and wasn't happy with it.
He kept telling me the ones they had on sale was completely different they had a cool gel top. He showed me a Cool Jewel Moonlight, I laid on it, but was skeptical still. So he laid on it and told me to run my hand under his back and I would see that is was aligned straight. So I agreed to this mattress after awhile.
I have issues with my back is why I was so adamant about the mattress I bought. I knew which bed I wanted, but the salesman obviously felt he was buying it and wouldn't walk toward any of them, but yet showed me ones that were cheaper. I looked at several dinette sets and I wanted one with 8 chairs for holidays. Again he had his own idea about which one I needed, with 6 chairs.
I believe he was under the impression that I was going to use their RAC credit. I had no plans on that I was using my own credit card.
Well the next week I picked my furniture up. I didn't get a chance to put it together because my mother was admitted back to the hospital and put on Hospice.
I stayed with her 24/7. She passed away on July 23rd and then I asked my sons to put my bed together for me. I waited 24 hours to sleep on the mattress. To give it time to fully expand.
The first week I wasn't thinking about how I was sleeping, I thought it was just me. Then the following two weeks I thought maybe I am just so exhausted from everything. I looked at my mattress when I had washed my sheets and I noticed it was not the same name he had shown me in the store. He had shown me a Cool Jewel Moonlight and I had been given a Cool Jewel Starlight.
He also changed it on my contract to a Starlight. I had no idea he had done this. I saw a king bed and king mattress on the contract and I had never had any problems before this, so I didn't look at every detail. Which was my second mistake, my first was letting PETE sell me anything.
I went back to the store, Aug 18th, 2016, to make sure I was right. I was very right, the mattress he sold me was in a completely different room that I never walked into. My husband and granddaughter were with me, so I have witnesses. I also took someone with me this time.
I spoke with a salesman and told him the issue, that I had been sold a different mattress than shown and that the mattress was very uncomfortable.
The one he sold me was actually cheaper, so it's not about the price it's about the comfort and being misrepresented.He went to get his mgr and came back and told me that PETE was back from lunch so he would be with me shortly to correct the
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "I got my step mom's old phone which had the same number as her new phone, I bought minutes for the phone not knowing it was linked with my step..."
- "The piece of some kind of metal was found when I bit down into this Oreo cookie. ..."
- "THERE IS A STORE THAT SELLS SCRATCH AND DENT BROKE APPLIANCES AS NEW IN LITTLE ROCK ARKANSAS. MID STATE APPLIANCE 400 NORTH BOWMAN LITTLE ROCK ARKANSAS 72211. 501-554-1834. JIM CRAFTON..."