Its definitely a rip off!!im caught up in it now..found $599 living room suite,plus guardmen protection plan $79.99 total $678...payoff option 90 days..Now after the 90 days this furniture went back up to &793.57...I feel if its on sale for $599..it should never jump back up to no $793..all together I'll be outta $1,471.00 for this living room suite.&also some type of preferred customer club $12.99 added to my payment each month..what purpose does it serve.It clearly shows i pay $140 monthly & only $125 goes toward my furniture note.It's gotta be a better way.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."