Its definitely a rip off!!im caught up in it now..found $599 living room suite,plus guardmen protection plan $79.99 total $678...payoff option 90 days..Now after the 90 days this furniture went back up to &793.57...I feel if its on sale for $599..it should never jump back up to no $793..all together I'll be outta $1,471.00 for this living room suite.&also some type of preferred customer club $12.99 added to my payment each month..what purpose does it serve.It clearly shows i pay $140 monthly & only $125 goes toward my furniture note.It's gotta be a better way.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cleos Furniture?

Submit review

Comments

roberto
Lonsdale, Arkansas, United States #1289220

Yes I am experiencing the same thing.I have realized its better to go to a Rent To own business such as Bestbuy etc..Here at least all your payments are going towards the merchandise, and not towards taxes, which are supposed to be included in the price.

Now if we pay taxes every-time we pay a furniture note, we are paying the Rent to own price without the 90 days same as cash option, or at least about 900$ more.

That would be 900 in taxes for 1500 worth of merchandise so around 2400.there is something shady going on here, and I am sure this didn't just start, probably been going on for years, and also what is the deal with all of the guys working in the store, no women, just young and old guys.