Its definitely a rip off!!im caught up in it now..found $599 living room suite,plus guardmen protection plan $79.99 total $678...payoff option 90 days..Now after the 90 days this furniture went back up to &793.57...I feel if its on sale for $599..it should never jump back up to no $793..all together I'll be outta $1,471.00 for this living room suite.&also some type of preferred customer club $12.99 added to my payment each month..what purpose does it serve.It clearly shows i pay $140 monthly & only $125 goes toward my furniture note.It's gotta be a better way.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."