San Jose, California

We make an appt with clear credit exchange to help clean up our credit. My wife and I spoke to the credit reps over the phone and undertood the cost and what they were suppose to do. Get to the meeting and they explain something completely different and wanted more money.

I asked them to give me the package we dicussed on the phone but they act as if there is no such thing. I refused any of the programs and left.

Why can’t businesses today just be honest. Everyone is more interested in making money. Do not try and get your credit fixed by Hazel Valera or Clear Credit Exchange because they ill rip you off.

Why cant businesses today just be honest.

Review about: Credit Repair.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $399
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Clear Credit Exchange?

Comments

Frank

You should have known better than to trust these credit repair places. I’ve never heard of one yet that really removes items that belong there.

Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more AstroFX - Forex Scam by Shaun Powell and Aman Natt from AstroForex partners with Aleem Iqbal of Platinum Executive Travel Rental Cars Birmingham AstroFX "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..." Read more Dhgate - Excellence! Dhgate "I have had nothing but excellent customer service and fast service from my experiences with DHgate. I am a very happy customer. The shipping time was faster than I had..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Gearbest - Simple online shopping Gearbest "I was looking for an inexpensive 3D printer to learn with. I had seen good reviews of the Anet A8. But I could not find the printer locally for a..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more