20830 N Tatum Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85050
2.0
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

I had my teeth cleaned mid April and it was recommended I consider talking to them about the new Zirconium implants because my molars were beginning to wear. On May 11th while starting to eat pulled pork fresh off the smoker 5 of my upper front teeth broke out of my mouth.

I was shocked in disbelief.

I called their office first thing Monday morning and was told “ oh they can’t see you today. “ I was like I’m not asking I’m telling you my front teeth broke. Later I got a call and I was seen aT 11:00 am. The dentist came in looked and said “ that’s a lot of teeth.

“ he did the bite thing with the purple paper and left the room.

My surgical teeth were put in and I was told someone would be in touch.

Long story shortened, the phone call was “ good news, you can get the new zirconium implants for only 7,500.00 each arch. “ I still owe thousands of the 44,000.00 these cost me. No insurance was accepted so this was hard earned money.

I wAs never told these would fail. I was told this would be permanent and change my life forever!

Now I’m being told that the implants are only the posts and the “dentures” are prosthetic and with a smile these word.

“ “Yeah, they aren’t very good at explaining this part. “

I told them in no uncertain terms did I want “repaired” teeth. What I got was repurposed and when I asked I was told it’s like just remaking the originals. This is the same as repaired in my book!

I am angry, disappointed feel like I’ve been deceived to the max!

I will never trust these “dentures” or these people again. Problem is: Where do people like me go?

And sad thing is they are building these places all over the country.

I could go on but I hope this is enough to stop others from being lied too and taken for their hard earned money!

I would have just went with regular dentures had I have known the truth.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments