Where they Clear with any of you about the "Lifetime Guarantee?" They made it sound like everything would be take care of,but with the first complaint it was suddenly "just the titianium."

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

I was also surprised when I went in for another broken tooth that there was only a 5 year warranty on the work done. Warranty just expired but they are now pushing the zirconium "upgrade" that would add another 5 years to my warranty.

Supposedly the zirconium is unbreakable??? If so, why only a 5 year warranty. If I got the upgrade I'm afraid my implants would be the weak links and start to fail. That seems so much worse than getting my current Titanium bridge with porcelain/ceramic (or whatever it currently is) fixed 1-2 times a year.

Aside from that, I have been very pleased with the whole experience. I had no enamel on my teeth from all the citrus I ate off the trees in my youth. Always had pain in my mouth. Fillings were followed closely by a root canal/crown only to have it extracted within 2 years anyway.

The all on 4 was the best solution for my situation. Luckily I had it done in my late 40's and didn't require any bone graph.

It is allot of $$$ but for me, worth it. Just wish the warranty was better or at least explained way back when I got them put in.

I am interested in a response to your question. My husband had his upper teeth replaced by ClearChoice in 2006.

We understood that all care for his teeth would be done at no charge. This has proved to not be true.

Did we miss something in the small print??? Now they want six thousand $ for a new treatment.