I am replacing 1 tooth for $5,000 in the front. They did not tell me it would take 6 months before I would get the implant.

The flipper that they made for me did not fit correctly and I had to go back several times to get them to make an adjustment and they could never fix it. It was too thick on the right side. When I complained the doctor got smart with me and told me there was nothing else she could do besides make a flipper with just the one tooth and not one to fit across my whole top teeth. A month later they called me in for the new flipper which was much too hard, too loose and too thick on the left side again the doctor started to get smart because she had to shave it down.

Needless to say it still doesn't fit correctly, I can not eat with it in and this has been the worse experience ever. Now I have to wait another 3 months before I get the implant.

This is one of the worse mistakes I could have ever made. I would never recommend this to anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Clear Choice Cons: Quality of workmanship, Work and attitude of the staff is unexceptionable.

• South Carolina Clear Choice

Comments

Walk away with the $5,000 lose. Your implant will be screeed up to.

They don't care how it feels or if it works. Get the implant from a dentist with the ADA.

Clear choice does half ***** work. They don't care about the function or comfort of your mouth.