1.5K views
4.0

Update from my earlier post. Husband had top budge attached yesterday. Of course this is all new and different feeling. First and mostly husband can feel the roof of his mouth with his tongue for the first time in about 25 years. His speech is significantly affected. He is now 4 months post op. He is going through a huge adjustment period.

Next appointment is after thanksgiving to look at final teeth, make any final adjustments however we have scheduled an appt for 2 weeks which we may or may not keep if the adjustment period I mentioned works out okay.

I’m hoping he will get used to the new feelings and sensations. I had such high hopes when we started this back in June. All in all if we could have had an idea of the REAL process hubby would have done the bottom implant only and done a snap in on top.

Conclusion so far: Overland Park office staff are awesome, Andrea the scheduler goes above and beyond to obtain + results, back office staff are knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. Dr. Camaratta: husband thinks he’s great. Dr Cipra very personable often seems rushed.

I do not think we have been the typical case, even though we live an hour drive away we keep going back and back and back til we (husband) is satisfied. We went 3 times in one week after last appointment.

For the amount of money invested in this nothing short of perfection will be accepted before final sign off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

10 months post op update. Final teeth are FINALLY in!

Yay. They look amazing. Still dealing with discomfort on the left side and still need further adjustment to the bite. This will be my last post.

If we could go back and do it again hubby says he’s get the lower implants only and keep a top denture. He still has ‘to much’ air feeling and some speech affect.

We expected a smoother ride for our $46,000. If you’re thinking about this, do LOTS of research.