800 W Cypress Creek Rd #580, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309, USA
1.2K views
3.8

when my wife and i first came to clear choice we had great expectations staff was very professional and nice and they told us that it will be 5 sessions, but as procedure went on time where changed and it affected me in big ways because i am from the Bahamas ,i have to fly in booked hotel and transportation have to get time of from work in which im still in hot water. And know i am going on the 8 session i am very frustrated because i thouht this was going to be the final but of course it was not.

The four upper front teeth that was suppose to be replaced was to big and the wrong colour. for the kind of money that i had to spend the service is not what we expected.

we never budgeted for the extra trips and the time of from work is causing me to loose money saying sorry is just not good enough.the procedures i went through was to prepare for the sizing and design but u guys got it wrong now its in my expense to come back. but hey what can we do its just to long and frustrated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Service.

Reason of review: costly to travel all the time.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Clear Choice Pros: I loved feeling welcome.

Clear Choice Cons: Flipper was uncomfortable and product was not right.

Comments