Tequesta, Florida
5.3K views

We went for the initial checkup (Ft. Lauderdale, Fl) and was told the price for implants and teeth would be $22,000. During the interview the dentists asked questions only I and my former dentist knew the answer (nothing serious but, none if his business) to about my teeth. That means the dentist who interviewed me had a personal conversation prior to my appointment.

So upon my return home and did cussing with my spouse I was make an appointment to start the work but, it bothered me for a few days that ClearChoice called my former dentist so, with that I went to another dentist.

I WOULD TELL MY FRIENDS TO STAY CLEARLY AWAY FROM THE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Comments

Any sane dentist, before doing an extensive implant case, would want to talk to the previous dentist about various things. Examples are how the patient heals, and the patient's psychological profile.

It is really weird that this would bother you. The more things the new dentist knows about you, the better he can plan what treatment may work and satisfy you.

@Seasoned Dentist

Good afternoon, "Seasoned Dentist",

Are you familiar with HIPA? It applies in Kansas, too.

As the patient was unaware that the conversation had taken place, there was no informed consent to share that patient's medical information, which would include a telephone conversation with his/her dentist.

It's much more "weird" that you didn't think of this.

A medical professional

Kayin
@medical professional

HIPA is actually HIPAA. Providers are all allowed to share information without your permission.

Read myth #2: