2.6

Yes, today is just my 2nd day after a 3 hour long operations to remove all my upper teeth and bone grafting placing a so called temporary.

I had done my due diligence and research before...a 26k decision I did not took lightly. I went 3 times in the office to talk to everyone involved including the surgent.

Now, when you get your initial consultation you get all the financial information which is fine..luckily I passed that. So they can check me off as a viable client.

Here comes the IMPORTANT PART FOR YOU!!

See the models of Teeth implants they have in there office? None of the depicts the so called TEMPORARY that YOU pay the biggest chunk of money for!!

They say they have a 2 year warranty on this that's all you now about this piece of Garbage. There is no Model laying around from this..because if there would be a MODEL nobody would go for the procedure!!

I now have a thick plate of plastic in my mouth, the so called temporary, that I am totally disgusted with. That does NOT resemble MY Teeth upper teeth.I had much bigger Teeth, those are much shorter. This thick temporary leaves me totally speech impaired and will probably cost me my Job if it doesn't get fixed.

I am totally devastated...and don't know what is my best next step..please advise, I lost all faith into this place.

Thanks

M. in West Palm Beach

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Reviews.

I didn't like: Lies and the work performed on me, Bad workmanship, Temporary bad workmanship, Temporary unusable, Temporary bad quality.

• Bad Dental Procedure
  • Quality Investment

Comments

Yes, I had an even worse experience with Clear Choice , they get away with it and very few lawyers will take dental lawsuit case. They would not even give me my permanent Teeth because I complained so much and tried to file complaint with police which also was not taken seriously.

I lost the money and had to go to another dentist.

What they are doing is criminal, but I guess ripping people off is ok if you are a dentist. Before doing this please research!!!