1.3K views
3.0

The greedy Finance woman as you said, which is true! She squirmed $15,000.00 out of me for my son after I told her I could only afford $10,000..

Then said they would finance the balance of $10,000. for my son. I advised her I could not get involved in a finance because of family situation, so was the reason for me giving cash. She put a form in front of me to sign to wire the money in their account.

A few weeks ago my Credit Report was hit with a loan that had never had a payment made on it!. When I finally found the source, Clear Choice, they went to a Bank I never heard of and some how got my signature on a loan. They told me my son was finished, but the truth is they never did anything to his bottom teeth. He could not get off work , was on a new job.

He had told them he could not get time off until the first of the year. $25,000.

for top to be fixed! I am hiring a lawyer!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction and the loan cleared that I never made with that bank!.

Clear Choice Cons: Financing and money scam, Were dishonest.

• lied

Comments

Your signature appeared on a loan form? Or you didn’t read what you were signing?Caveat emptor. You’re just pissed because you didn’t pay attention.

Clear Choice Reviews