Lenexa, Kansas
4.6K views

Needed an implant quickly it was in the middle of my lower teeth and looked unprofessional. Given an estimate of $5000.

Needed to leave a $1000. Deposit when I made my appointment with the rest due the day of he appointment. Felt pressured to make the appointment and do the procedure. That was the only time it was easy to make an appointment!

They told me if I didn't require to be put under for the procedure it would probably be less. Nine month and Ill fitting cheap temporary. Took a week to get adjusted and another week to get a decent one while the bone grafts "grew" for 9 months. I asked for itemized bill thinking that I wouls get some $$ back.

I received a bill for 3 units of IV aneasthia $2200. Which I didn't receive and the rest of the bill said graft procedure 2800. I did not receive any compensation for doing the procedure under the novacaine and they were unable to explain any of their billing practices. This is probably the reason they don't bill dental insurance.

They are unable to justify the cost of their services.

BUYER BEWARE! Go elsewhere if you want a fair price and ability to get an appointment.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Clear Choice Cons: Price and service.

• Clear Choice Dental Implants Cente
  • Dental Implant Clear Choice

Comments

Report them to your states Attorney Generals Office - Consumer Protection Division. In some states you can send the offending practice a 30 day demand letter which you can demand that they reimburse you and if they don't and you have to go to court they take the chance that the judge could find in your favor and award you triple damages.