I made an appointment with Clear Choice, and afterward I felt so humiliated.It was a long train ride, to only leave no more Information, then what I walked in with.
Of course this after she ran my credit check.
Yo this day I don't really know the cost.She dismissed me right away, next.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Clear Choice Appointment
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "ALLSCRIPTS has attacked my reputation,has ruined my good name made strong criticism,malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming my character, reporting false statements to defame me, publishing false..."
- "The veneers are not at all as pictured in their ad. They look like a piece of plastic with little indentations that are supposed to be a separation of the..."
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "UNBELIEVABLE WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL: this faux fur jacket looked so nice online and looked like a joke costume for a child once it arrived, totally plastic & mailing..."
- "I just had an awful experience at Mavado in Livermore outlets. Her name was Liliana first she opened up the store 15 minutes late secondly she was rude and seem..."
- "Oakland to Kalispell tonight 7/1/16. 5 pm flight delayed all the way until 9 pm & said they'd reschedule for the next day & to wait for an update. 30..."