I made an appointment with Clear Choice, and afterward I felt so humiliated.It was a long train ride, to only leave no more Information, then what I walked in with.
Of course this after she ran my credit check.
Yo this day I don't really know the cost.She dismissed me right away, next.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Clear Choice Appointment
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "ALLSCRIPTS has attacked my reputation,has ruined my good name made strong criticism,malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming my character, reporting false statements to defame me, publishing false..."
- "I went to this business to get all upper teeth removed and a denture. The 1st day I had an x ray done, visited with John Hargett, dentist. ..."
- "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "I'M A BIG FAN OF HOMETOWN BUFFET AND HAVE BEEN FOR MANY YEARS, I JUST RELOCATED TO NORTHERN CALI. AND HAVE FOUND ONE THATS NOT TO CLOSE TO..."
- "Jay Edmond as he calls himself now has taken his criminal practice to California. As described in other reviews Jay E. West is like Pinocchio, a habitual liar, someone who..."
- "So my hair is originally dark brownish red, i wanted to dye my hair black so i bought this olia brand in black. At first I was very impressed with..."