I had the implant surgery for both upper and bottom and was told that these new teeth would be at least 5X times stronger than my original teeth. I had both sides of my bottom teeth separate and break off from the last post.

When I had the procedure the closet office at that time was in San Diego which is a 4 hour one way drive for me in traffic. Therefore, I have to take a full day off of work. I did some research and found that they had a new center about an 1.5 hour drive one way. I called them about my issue and they said they would get my records.

After 6 different follow-up calls to the West Covina office I finally found out they could not find my records or the San Diego office would not send. Therefore, I decided to go to San Diego again and was told about the new teeth option. I did the drive again and did mention to the San Diego staff to transfer my records and rest of my appointments to a center closer to my home.

I got the temporary teeth and the next day I got an infection due to the teeth cutting into the gum. I am tolerating the pain as I am out of town in Montana and cannot get to the center.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments