1.6K views

Hi all, well i got uppers and lowers done for 38000.00 about 6 to 7 years ago. Paid cash to save on financing. sat in a room with the Sales guy and i clearly remember him saying more than once "THE TEETH ARE 5X STRONGER THAN REAL TEETH" .{{Redacted}}!!! every year since year 1 i have had my front upper teeth pop out( off the plate not the entire upper ) while eating .

now they say the Warranty is gone .hmmm i swore they also said life time ..

so i know have to krazy glue the dam things in or i get billed .now i can understand after 10 years or so maybe having some issues but EVERY YEAR.

just beware the sales people and the warranty .I would like to think for that kind of money that i would be cared for free of charge because its the same teeth constantly and they only seem to temp it back in never actually fixing there *** up!

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Same here, I call and email several times to Corporate Office.... end result, after more than 7 years of suffering a deep depression isolation humiliation and the list go on ....

corporate did a full refund... but the history don’t end there, I have for over than a year trying to get my final teeth done at different providers and discover that it is more nightmare since the implants I have where done at Clearchoice.... many dark feelings and hopeless... my teeth are broken bad and can’t find a specialist that take my case...

my implants are misplaced... so sad.