Texas City, Texas
2.9K views
5.0

It has been four years now since I had my complete upper and lower four on four and I AM SO THANKFUL that I made the choice to use Clear Choice I have been very pleased with the service they give me. Not only do I love my beautiful smile that I have now but I do not suffer with pain from my gums any longer.

Before I use to suffer with my gums but not one time have I had a problem with pain.

Thank you Clear Choice for making my life better. If you decide to take this step in life I promise you that you want regret it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Clear Choice Pros: Pleased.

Comments

#1197661

I am glad to hear your post. I am seeing so many negative ones and their experiences seem unbelievable.

I decided to check into implants because I had dentures (upper only) and I abhord them.

Wouldn't stay in, uncomfortable, etc. I hated to commit to the monthly payments to go ahead and do it. Then I go back for my 4 month appointment and find out that these are only "temporary".

It is now costing me an additional $10K to upgrade to permanent teeth and I am very upset about this, but know in the long run it will be worth it. Right now our payments are going to be over $650 a month and I am feeling so guilty.

How much did it cost you for upper and lower parts of your mouth?

Clear Choice Reviews