Olympia, Washington
4.5K views

Clear choice promotes that you can have everything done in one visit. Not true! Takes a minimum of 4 visits over 3 to 5 months time. Very misleading.

Clear Choice does not help with insurance coverage. You have to pay the full amount and then submit claims to your insurance company. Even worse, Clear Choice will not even give you a breakdown of charges to submit to your insurance company until your pay a $1000.00 NON REFUNDABLE deposit.

You won't see this in any of their published information. They spring it on you while you are sitting in the sales presentation.

Final verdict: Local dental implant service quote: $2800. Clear Choice dental implant estimate: $6000. By the way, the Clear Choice estimate is subject to change after a second full exam meeting. I have a feeling that the price after this second meeting will not got down but will increase due to "additional findings".

In the end, I don't trust them and will not use them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Be more upfront with truth in advertising and provide cost breakdown without $1000 non refundable fee..

• Clear Choice Review

Comments

#1190729

I am having a similar problem. I had paid for everything and was on the schedule.

My surgery got pushed back 3 times because of my A1C levels. I decided to cancel. I was TOLD I would get all but $1,000 deposit back if I canceled, they charged me an ADDITIONAL $5,000.

Does anyone have the paperwork that we signed saying we would get everything but the deposit back? What do I do now?

I wonder if you think a cardiac surgeon should be able to provide you with an ironclad price quote after a brief meeting, before the full diagnostic workup is made.

You don't?

Then WHY ON EARTH DO YOU EXPECT IT OF ORAL SURGEONS???

@Seasoned Dentist

#1119005
@Seasoned Dentist

I have had open heart bypass surgery (CABG) and even my heart surgeon didn't charge a $1000 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit BEFORE he would provide me an overview of the anticipated expenses. Clear Choice does!

PLUS, FOR YOU TO PLACE AN ORAL SURGEON IN THE SAME CLASS AS A HEART SURGEON IS LUDICROUS!!

Clear Choice Reviews