1.8K views

I had full upper and lower 4 on 1 done in 2010. At that time I am sure they had a full guarantee on lifetime replacements if an implant failed.

A couple of years ago they changed their policy to be a 5 year guarantee on full replacement at no charge. I have had a couple of implant failures during the original 5 years and they took care of it, but now have a couple more and they want to bill me for big $$$. Anybody else have this happening?

I of course threw out all my original paper work so I am looking for anybody who may have documentation on the original CC policy from more than 5 or 6 years ago. Thanks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

CLEAR CHOICE IS CLEARLY NOT MY CHOICE. THANKS TO ALL THAT TOOK THE TIME TO REPORT ON THEIR DEALINGS WITH CLEAR CHOICE.

Yes, done in Chicago in 2011 and told lifetime warranty. At the time, I had to wait about one year to get the permanent due to throats cancer, chemo, radiation.

In 2015 June, I got them. Since then, I keep biting the inside of my mouth and two teeth have broken off and each tooth was $350.

They said only 5 year warranty. I think, they lied to us.

Linda

@Linda

I meant 2012. Not 2015

Linda

Same problem. Swore I had lifetime.

Had them done in 2009.

2failed 2more failing. Won't even call me back after my appt where they were going to schedule surgery 56,000 gone and I can't find my paperwork either

Clear Choice Reviews