28411 Northwestern Hwy Suite 115, Southfield, MI 48034, USA
3.1K views
1.6

The lady who interviewed me told me the upper would cost $28,000. I asked her if they could just implant 4 teeth.

She said no, it had to be a complete plate. I told her I couldn't afford it. She said I should do it because other places charge as much as $150,000.00. Really?

On what planet would that be? She is a liar and a manipulator. When the doc came in I told him I was a Classic Rock singer. He said he was a Classic Rock drummer.

I guess if I had told him I was a whale hunter from Nova Scotia he would have said, "Really? So am I!" These two will never pass a polygraph! Avoid!

Avoid! Avoid!

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Clear Choice Cons: Were dishonest.

Comments

I just recently knew about this website from a friend who was scared to go because all these bad reviews. I am a current patient in the Southfield office, had 2 implants and a bridge recently screwed in, and saw nothing but good treatment.

I am a jazz player in a local bar and the doc shared with me he used to play drums when he was in college. I agree they are more expensive than my dentist though.

Actually - The Doctor there IS a classic rock/ heavy metal drummer.......so.....who's judging who now?