6K views

I went to Clear Choice on Michigan Avenue in Chicago based solely on media representation. My problem is the quick deterioration of the teeth, despite the claims of the superior material used in the composition of the implants.

This began shortly after the implants were done. I was not consistent with wearing the the night appliance as I also have the inconvenience of a CPAP machine, yet the extent of the wear on the teeth, within just a few years surprised me. I made an appointment with them to get an opinion about what could be done. Within minutes of seeing the dentist, I was dismissed.

When I asked about at least having them cleaned, I was told that they didn't do that anymore, despite being told this would occur upon inspection when I completed the procedure. I suspect that this was an outright lie and will look into it further. I also asked for a copy of my contract which never arrived.

Basic questions about warranty on Facebook came back with a reply that indicated nothing would be answered without meeting face to face. There are so many red flags now, I feel foolish for not looking into this BEFORE I had them work on me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Quality of workmanship, Customer service.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #971782

We dont want what the problem with people that work there or if you have situation that happen there, but if the teeth are good to have them done and if other situations happen with the teeth.

to talk the talk not your problem Chicago, Illinois, United States #971801

HUH? I guess I'm old school, but being dismissive to a client and outright lying tends to point to a BIG problem. Insofar as I clearly stated, "My problem is the quick deterioration of the teeth, despite the claims of the superior material used in the composition of the implants," should have cleared up any confusion about what the problem is and continues to be.