5.0

In December I went for it despite the high price tag. I am in process, So far, so good, they have delivered on most all that was promised.

Staff was courteous, respectful, and I will be getting my finals later on. Recognition in particular to a young lady who made all the difference, Gabriella, the technician doing the groundwork for my procedure who works in the Roseland NJ Clear Choice and Jaime, the account exec who were my initial primary contacts. I was pleased to discover that Gabriella's outstanding care and concern must have been noticed, because she had been promoted to the tech work at the end of the procedure, which is the most critical. She took time to understand all of my concerns and questions and relayed them in more technical terms to the prosthodontist.

a brilliant and talented detail oriented (Asian-American for identity purposes his name escapes me at the moment) young man. I will add photos to this review, at a later date, and my final review.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Customer care.