8200 E Belleview Ave #500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111, USA
1.1K views
4.2

I also had full upper and lower implant replacements over 4 years ago at clear choice in their Denver area office. I had a great exprience , my old real teeth were to big for my small mouth, and thus after numerous dental work procedures over my lifetime which included braces.

I really needed to replace my teeth as I had so much pain, and they never looked good. I looked a dentures, but after talking to many friends and relatives almost everyone was unhappy with them . My oral surgery procedure for my temporary implant bridges was completed in one day and the oral surgeon was excellent, I had very little pain for a few days, and have had no pain in my mouth with the impacts ever since. About 9 months later the final impacts were placed into my mouth which really was painless and an easy take out the temporary impant bridges and replace with the final ones it was an easy procedure done in under an hour.

Replacing my teeth with impacts was he best decision of my life. I have no pain in my mouth since I waa a child, and I have great looking teeth for the 1st time in my life.

I have not had any sagging or problems with my face. I can eat anything including corn on the Cobb, apples and steak .

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments