Atlanta, Georgia
9.5K views
4.0
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was the best thing ever that I went through Clear Choice.

The staff was great and friendly. The dental surgeons knew exactly what I wanted and needed and I haven't had any problems with them in the past few years I've had them - starting with my temps and my permanents.

And everyone loves my smile even though they have no idea what I've done. They just think I've got a great dentist and I do!

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: I look and feel fantastic!.

I liked: I loved the people, Dental doctors, Professional staff, Quality of work, Smile.

Comments

How much did they charge? I went for my consult and they told me 52,000

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1093162

Do you have a photo of the bottom implant? I am having the ALL on 4 bottom implant done in February super worried about the results

to ME-ME #1093910

This picture shows upper and lower. Both are perfect and that's what makes my smile great!

Don't be worried ...

they will make them right for you until you are comfortable. And trust me, it is better than putting your teeth in a jar at night.

to Anonymous #1699273

Uh it’s 50,000 that’s as much as veneers

Griffin, Georgia, United States #1081043

Are your still doing well? When did you have your work done and do you have your final teeth? Are you able to eat everything?

to Sunny #1081362

I am doing great!! I've had my finals for 2 years and I eat all the foods I love.

I can *** into apples, pears, etc.

including ribs, chicken and steak.

to jalowery #1699269

For $50,000 we better be able to lol what the heck

to Sunny #1093907

Still doing great! Had mt work done in 2012 and got finals a year later.

And I am able to eat - ***, chew - all the foods I like.

Morganton, North Carolina, United States #1058655

did they saw down each tooth

to tross #1058743

No. They did not saw down my teeth. Go to an office and get your free 360 x-ray and they will explain everything.

Did you get an implant for each tooth or do you have four implants which bridge the rest?

to Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #1057340

Four screws which hold the bridges

Where did you get yours done??? What's the Name, City, an State... Cause I'm really scared!!!

to Anonymous Solvang, California, United States #1052810

Clear Choice in Atlanta, GA

corraovince
New Port Richey, Florida, United States #1050379

Beautiful smile...How Much?

to corraovince #1050419

Definitely not inexpensive but saved up for the experience since I knew it to be something in my immediate future - but each person's experience is different, therefore, so will be the cost. I had an inherited gum problem and therefore, had to get it done.

And because of using Clear Choice, I no longer have that problem as my gums are now much healthier.

to corraovince Gatesville, Texas, United States #1129948

$40 grand or more for full mouth. Lower implant with upper denture was $20,000

to corraovince #1699272

I paid $50,000 to make sure I get cubic zirconia in the end. But I am so far very unhappy on my journey.

They had me wait 7 months after they took my check full payment to operate while I had 6 infections on upper left teeth and they wouldn’t prescribe antibiotics bc I guess they knew it wouldn’t be able to eradicate the infection. Then they tell me it’s my fault that I needed a bone graft, bc I had 2 out of 8 implants fail LOL which were on the left side WHERE INFECTION WAS! The infection destroyed my bone.

Idc if I end up happy they ruined three semesters in college for me.. it has been ***

I'm going covet the haters. I have researched enough & I am going to get mine done soon.

The receptionist was nice and down to earth. I even met the doctors. I feel very comfortable with the whole thing. I can't wait...

Really. I am so n great health and take no medication at all.

I am a Vegetsrian and health comes first. Clear Chouce is the one for my future great smile bye haters enjoy your sorry life.

to Anonymous #1075205