Fort Lauderdale, Florida
2.5K views
2.4

Clear choice promotes that you can have everything done in one visit. I started in February 2015 and it is now February 2016 and I still have crowns pending. Making appointments is the most painful part of the process. Once you get in they do their job fast and good. But to get appointments reasonably spaced rarely occurs.

As I experienced, Clear Choice does not help with insurance coverage. You have to pay the full amount and then submit claims to your insurance company. Even worse, Clear Choice will not even give you a breakdown of charges to submit to your insurance company until your pay a $1000.00 NON REFUNDABLE deposit. Even then I could not get them to give me the information the dental insurance requested. I had to get resourceful and hunt down the dentist license number.

You won't see this in any of their published information. They do not even alter you of these inconveniences while you are sitting in the sales presentation.

Unfortunately, I did not shop around enough because I thought the higher price meant I would get service faster. During the past year I have found over three local dentist that would have done the same work (according to their price plan/agreement) for 15-25% less.

In the end, I don't trust them and will not use them again nor recommend them, I love people and would not want to feel the anxiety and desperation that I have encountered for the past year.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Clear Choice Pros: Dentists.

• Clear Choice Review

Comments

I SORT OF FIGURED THERE WAS A CATCH. THANKS FOR SHARING.

Clear Choice Reviews