12750 SW 68th Ave, Portland, OR 97223, USA
1.3K views
2.4

I had full implants top and bottom. I have repeatedly told them (Portland Oregon Office) that I did not like the fullness or the way they fit and was basically told there was nothing they could do with the placement of the implants.

I paid $48,000 and could not be more unhappy with the finished product. I will not be able to recommend this to anyone .

Anyone who is thinking about getting this done should read all the reviews and do their own research by talking to people who have had the same type of procedure they will be getting. It's way to much money to spend and be this unhappy!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Clear Choice Cons: Did not like end product.

Comments

When the dentis comes in and says you're teeth are {{Redacted}}..... that comment alone made up my mind on getting this done, not here, not with that guy.

I know my teeth are bad, that's why I'm here hello!

I cant believe he said that exact word to my face, super unprofessional and made me feel like shit.... good job clear choice!

Hi. I also got a horrible job from Portland or. Please contact me my email is65.wimajc@gmail .com

@Wilma j