2.3K views

This is a general comparison to Clear Choice. I had extensive dental work 8 years ago which included a sinus reduction, 2 bone graphs and 2 implants with a top prosthodontist.

Those procedures cost me around $15K for 2 teeth. On top of that, I went to my dentist for the posts and the crowns for another $5K. Within a week of having my new implants and crowns I crushed a bottom molar with my new bionic teeth. I had to have another gold crown on a bottom molar to the tune of 2K.

Now 8 years later I'm faced with one of my bone graphs and implants is failing. The new proposal is 6 extractions and 2 bone graphs and 2 implants for another $16K. Then I still have the expense of the posts and crowns for another $6K. I don't believe any of the prosthodontist's will guarantee bone lose.

Whenever your talking about bone graphs your looking at a 3 month period between procedures. When it comes to poor teeth, we have few options and all seem very pricey.

I am still undecided on my next procedure. TM 60 year old male and an ex smoker Hope this helps

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

PlausibleQuoll136

What about the clear choie that just opened in pgh pa? Does anyone know if their are complaints about them I didn't like the pushy sales lady!!! c