28411 Northwestern Hwy Suite 115, Southfield, MI 48034, USA
2.4K views
5.0

My husband and I had a amazing experience there. We met with a lovely consultant named Flo and she just absolutely took the fear and anxiety out of the whole process....seriously, my husband refused to talk to her in the beginning as he is a stubborn wallet clincher, and even she had him laughing and opening up within minutes.

No pressure - ALL education and the whole meeting rather felt like a laid back lunch time conversation between friends. This is where we felt at ease - We could tell she loved her job and made it clear to us that her only goal was for us to end up at the end of our meeting with every tool necessary for us to make the best decision for us. We left knowing every single financial and treatment option we possibly could. The investment was substantial $52,000.....but we were treated with kindness, respect and attentiveness.

We are definitely going with them! I've read most of these reviews and it appears to me that most people get angry with the amount of the investment....when really they are just likely angry at the fact its a solution and a service that they want so bad but can't afford. My brother also had this done at the Portland Center and it has absolutely changed his life. Don't be mad at the rest of the world that your missing and failing dental condition restoration requires more then a $5 quick fix.

This team is engineered for top of the line in service, technique and quality - If you're in the market for a KIA, don't waste your time shopping Porsche.

You get what you pay for. This will be our 4th full mouth restoration in our extended family at a 4th different location and we have NEVER been let down.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Clear Choice Pros: Smile, Staff, I loved feeling welcome, I loved how they remembered my name and who i was.

• Amazing Customer Service