Phoenix, Arizona
8.2K views

I arrived at 1:45 for my 2:00 appointment. The receptionist gave me paperwork to fill out, I had it turned in to her before 2:00.

At 2:20 I asked her how much longer it would be before I was called back and she told me at least another 20 minutes. I drove across town for this appointment and no one had the courtesy to call and let me know the doctor was running late. She knew when I arrived that the doctor was running late and she didn't mention it then either.

If I had shown up 40 minutes late for an appointment I would have to reschedule and would be charged a fee, this *** girl just said "it's out of my control" she could have picked up a phone and I could have my other arrangements. I think these people are rude and unprofessional.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Clear Choice Cons: Customer service.

Comments

But i bet if you show them money they would had treat u like a king or queen customers services are out the window nowadays

You must think everything must stop when you arrive. Guess what.

It doesn't. You are the rude one. When you make a appointment. That is all you do for that day.

You are having minor surgery. Your not getting your hair done.Do everyone a favor and keep what you have in your mouth. You don't deserve nice things. Because you are not a nice person.

BTW. This was my nice reply.

Your lucky I didn't want to say what I really wanted to say... ***...

Barnet
@Anonymous

People like you who do not hold people and businesses responsible for doing what they say they will do are the reason why good customer service is so rare now a days. Obviously you are used to poor service so you make just one appointment a day, the rest of the world is busy and we have to accomplish several things a day.

I wrote this post to warn people about what they might expect if they make an appointment.

What I deserve and if I am a nice person is not for you to decide, your personal attack on me for pointing out poor customer service does nothing but show your ignorance. This Web site is here to provide consumers a place to share their ecpierence.

@Barnet

Vanroola I have a feeling from the way their review sounded that it was either the Dr. Or the receptionist that wrote it.

If it was all it shows is how rude they are and if it wasn't that person mad themselves look ignorant and the business look bad. Thank u for sharing your experience!

@Barnet

Yes I think anonymous is bed *** these places to defend them so

@Anonymous

I so agree with you. what is wrong with that woman.

@Anonymous

This sounds like an employee of Clear Choice. You need to keep your opinion to yourself.

You are a rude person.

I had one of the best visits to Clear Choice. I'm glad I did not run into you.

Barnet

I guess I would have been happier if the receptionist learned to use a phone. Poor customer service is never okay.

you should have been happy. If the doctor was on clue that could have means he rush another job to please you. Then what ???

Ditto to here. Goodbye