Clear Choice - Dental Implants Never Performed - Ripped Off $9,000.00 Austin TX
Update added by user Feb 14, 2014
SOMEONE HACKED THIS ACCOUNT.
Original review posted by user Jan 26, 2014
I went into Clear Choice Dental in Austin, Texas to have a complete evaluation, then went to have my surgery to later have them later tell me that the $7,500K I'd already paid out didn't cover my dental issues that they 'found' new issues which would now cost me $1500.00 plus another $7,500K.
They never performed what I paid them the $7500.00 for, instead told me when I could come up with another $7500.00 they would fix my two teeth and put in the bridge they took out of my mouth.
They wanted $15,000.00 for two teeth and to put in the bridge they robbed out of my mouth back into my mouth. Filthy gangsters.
I called them, however never got them to return my call. These folks are assembly-line gangsters digging into your mouth and robbing people.
Now I will search out someone who isn't an assembly line gangster operation.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dental Implant
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I went to Affordable Dentures on 07/2015 and technician took me X rays, she said that she had to remove 3 teeth, because 1 was shifted, 1 loose and 1..."
- "Woke up twice during wisdom (4) extraction. Never once did the oral surgeon stop/pause until I was out again. I was actually told to be quiet; apparently I was yelling...."
- "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "Very disappointed with our Coast Spa and the service provided to keep it running....Motor #2 was not functioning, so I called the dealer for servicing and was told that it..."
- "I purchased an engagment ring set advertising 1 cttw. When I received it, of course I was a little sceptical since I got the engagement set for so cheap and..."
- "RUN AWAY. DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE FAKE REVIEWS. This is one of the most dishonest and uncaring company i have ever dealt with. I'm shocked that such business practice..."