Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3K views
5.0

For those of you who have always had bad teeth and were told you needed dentures you will understand this review. I could not do dentures. It was not just the expense of the adhesive and cleaning supplies, it was that I could not see myself going to bed without teeth, or worrying that they would slip.

Clear Choice was a blessing. Great experience. Great smile. (People actually tell me how beautiful my teeth are. Something that I never heard in my life before Clear Choice. The staff in For Lauderdale were great and I drop by their office once a year or so just to thank them.

Bad teeth is so depressing. I know that I was depressed before I made that call. I was actually worried that I would not be a candidate for the implants due to bone and teeth loose. I t was such a relief to find out that I was a candidate.

I know the cost is high, but the way I looked at it, what was the cost of the rest of my life? My happiness was worth it. Now I smile, I am not longer embarrassed to show my teeth. I will tell you (and some of you will understand) that it took me a long time to learn to smile again. I was so afraid that I show off my mouth I rarely smiled with teeth showing.

Clear Choice saved my life.

Terry

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Great Professional Service.

Clear Choice Pros: Dental doctors, Staff.

Comments