North Atlanta, Georgia
25.8K views

they do not provide you what they promise

as someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office have the same procedure done do not at any cost let them pull your teeth do what you can to save your teeth your facial profile will change you will look very much older I have pictures to prove this if you would like to contact me feel free to do so and I will show you what you will be paying for do not I repeat do not fall victim to this company it is a scam I regret not doing my homework and I regret listening to someone that was not able to provide me other patients real pictures not professional pictures that can be photo shop or contact information for them I regret it everyday I cry when I look in the mirror. I get depressed.

I am very remorseful for this decision do not make the same mistake that i did. they put pretty teeth in your mouth but they do not fit your face. your face will sag and you will age tremendously.the value of what I have lost can never be replaced. I was doing this so that I would have no worries with my teeth anymore and now I worry more now than I ever did in my lifeplease at all cost do your homework before making a decision like this that's all I ask.

they claim to have 3 D technology but everything that is being done by man not a 3D anything. So ask for photos of what you will look like ask for references of happy clients don't fall victim to the save 1000 dollars off if you sign up right now scheme I found out later that someone paid 37,000 for the same procedure that I paid 50,000 for. run as fast as you can a way from this company.

work on your mouth tooth by tooth. if not you will deal with the same nightmare as I do because after having this procedure done you do not have the alternative to go to traditional dentures ...yes they got your mouth and file down all of your gum that's why your face will sag because you have been stripped from the gum that help to structure your face ~God bless, and if there is a dentist out there reading this that can help clients that have fallen victim to this company please leave your information on this site to be contacted I need an alternative I can't live the rest of my life like this

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Comments

I hope more and more people sue them,,,,,,,,,,whenever you have something done always google the reviews.

It's all about marketing and their money crabbing ways

I had both the upper and lower procedure done 5 years ago and have had no problems what so ever. I guess every case is different.

For me it was the best investment I ever made. No aging and great smile!!!

Where did you go?

@kwcompco

Personally, I am not happy with them, it took 2 years before I finally got my "permanent" teeth. They don't fit.

Going thru this procedure was THE most painful thing I've evr had happen to me, and the don't care! No pain meds nothing. I called the Butcher back into the room where he had slice, carved and stitched my gums closed. I told him I needed another shot of pain kill, he answer "You got the Standard Dose" The "Standard Dose?" By who's Standards?

Everyone is different, and I can take a lot of pain, but to me this was *** ridiculous! I didn't pay $40,000.00 for the Standard Dose! Now after 2 years I am still fighting with them to get them to fit properly. I told them from the very beginning, I don't care WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE, I need them to function for eating and speaking.

The Staff has all been Brain Washed into saying "HI! What A Nice Smile!" I say Bull ***!

@kwcompco

I'm so torn. I visited the Maitland facility.

You are the first positive review. Where did you go?

@Bel

That is an employee, I guarantee it!

Had the same problem with the crooked Mexican dentist Joaquin Berron

Jindel at Aspen Dental destroyed my gums by severing the nerves he is in the process of being sued.

He says that AspenDental makes money by destroying peoples' gums, which will result in ruining there teeth, and then leaving them with no choice but to have teeth pulled and dentures.

He says that Aspen Dental is very corrupt and dishonest. He tells eveyone that Aspen Dental Sucks!

Fontana

@Anonymous

Glad i ditched the appt

@Anonymous

Aspen dental ended up pulling all of my teeth for a supposed infection inside my gums. Anyway, I have had nothing but pain from that day forward.

My life has been ruined. I rarely go out into public as I am self conscious of the way I look. To make matters worse, I have had 2 surgeries since at the University of Iowa. All of the dentists that looked at the before the pulling wondered why any of the teeth were even pulled.

Kinda strange to me, because Aspen had told me my jawbone was infected. I can find no help and continue to suffer as they continue to take in the cash and pull more people's teeth. I acquired TMJ problems after having the teeth pulled and the dentist at the University cannot make dentures for me either. Therefore, I suffer each day surviving on mainly liquid or very soft food, my gums are in horrendous pain, I went from 130 to around 105 , if I'm lucky, I'm on several stronger pain medications that seem to never take the pain away, in short, my life is miserable.

I sit alone in my room all day everyday. I can't stand living like this and being in constant pain.

Aspen dental has taken my life. I would love to sue, but in my town you need money.

ExperiencedNightingale
@Shelly Ross

Call dr josh Brower in soiux falls, SD

I am not sure what you are showing you think is wrong in the photo. These are either the transitional dentures or the finished implant hybrid bridges with temporary plugs in the implant screw holes.

The photos show nothing wrong!

Clear choice always uses 3D scans. Otherwise they cannot do guided surgery!

When prostheses like this are in fabrication they always try them in a get patient approval for esthetics. Was this not offered to you?

Or did you like it initially, then change your mind?

The one thing I do not like about treatment like this is it sacrifices a lot of valuable bone. That is something to be weighed when undergoing this expensive treatment!

@Seasoned Dentist

need three teeth repaired should i go with bride or screw in and what is the cost ? they have to pull mine as they are still their one is just a numb other two very much gone

@Seasoned Dentist

I agree. The photo shows as you state.

3D design, can't say if they used CAD/CAM Zirconia, but the covered screw holes would be pretty normal. Not every doctor understands facial esthetics, especially for women who want nice lips and a great smile line. Implants need forces to work non-laterally, and that can mean denture/Zirconia teeth themselves over the dental ridges.

If there is horizontal or extensive vertical bone reduction, a collapsed mid face can occur. Sometimes conventional dentures, or snap-in, not screw-in dentures and judicious facial fillers are more esthetic.

@Seasoned Dentist

As a seasoned dentist and your experience; is Clear Choice a scam?

Thank you for sharing. I have an appointment coming up that i will be cancelling.

Too bad for this company.

I have the money to buy 8 implants but I will be going somewhere else. ,)

Why does anyone need to do a class action lawsuit? The only one making money off that will be the lawyers and not the victims of the mistreatment.

The problem is these places get you to sign away your rights. If you didn't sign away your right to hold them liable then you should get your own lawyer and sue them.

Have the lawyer add in legal fees and pain and suffering into the suit too.

@Ana

Why doesn’t someone contact the department of consumer affairs or the Attorney Generals office and have these people put out of business they seem to be breaking a lot of consumer laws and get your own attorney and sue for monetary damages. There are agencies that are supposed to over see these outfits and have the authority to pu there license to operate.

If the photos are a true representation of the type of restoration you received, I question the use of only two implants per arch as well as the position of the teeth in relation to the position of the implants. Typically, for the type of denture you received, the usual number of implants should be, at the very least, 4 implants.

Secondly, with the teeth set where they are in relation to the implants tends to place excess torsional or canteliever force on the two implants. If this discrepancy in position was absolutely necessary due to available bone, then the argument for at least 4 implants (5 ideally) becomes especially necessary.

@Implant Dr.

They do 2 in the front & two in the back... hence the name "all on 4".

Clear Choice Reviews