North Atlanta, Georgia
19.2K views

they do not provide you what they promise

as someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office have the same procedure done do not at any cost let them pull your teeth do what you can to save your teeth your facial profile will change you will look very much older I have pictures to prove this if you would like to contact me feel free to do so and I will show you what you will be paying for do not I repeat do not fall victim to this company it is a scam I regret not doing my homework and I regret listening to someone that was not able to provide me other patients real pictures not professional pictures that can be photo shop or contact information for them I regret it everyday I cry when I look in the mirror. I get depressed.

I am very remorseful for this decision do not make the same mistake that i did. they put pretty teeth in your mouth but they do not fit your face. your face will sag and you will age tremendously.the value of what I have lost can never be replaced. I was doing this so that I would have no worries with my teeth anymore and now I worry more now than I ever did in my lifeplease at all cost do your homework before making a decision like this that's all I ask.

they claim to have 3 D technology but everything that is being done by man not a 3D anything. So ask for photos of what you will look like ask for references of happy clients don't fall victim to the save 1000 dollars off if you sign up right now scheme I found out later that someone paid 37,000 for the same procedure that I paid 50,000 for. run as fast as you can a way from this company.

work on your mouth tooth by tooth. if not you will deal with the same nightmare as I do because after having this procedure done you do not have the alternative to go to traditional dentures ...yes they got your mouth and file down all of your gum that's why your face will sag because you have been stripped from the gum that help to structure your face ~God bless, and if there is a dentist out there reading this that can help clients that have fallen victim to this company please leave your information on this site to be contacted I need an alternative I can't live the rest of my life like this

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Comments

to Anonymous #1691693

My friend went to Peru to get a crown. They did a great job, can't even tell.

Yeah, how many people get dental work in the USA, and it sucked?

How about my Mom, this guy screwed it all up. Flushing, NYC!!!

to martin william #1664404

Nobody including YOU has a "right" to the labor of others, you moron. Slave-owners believed that. Do you?

to Bren #1335436

Did u go to Mexico?

Please tell me how to see the pics..I had no idea it was so expensive..My teeth are awful..:(

#1120738

Thank you so much for sharing your story. My heart breaks for you because I know how awful this all is.

I donthink have many teeth left but I felt very uncomfortable with the suggestion to do it all at once. The price isn't what did it for me. 45,000??

I don't know anyone with that kind of money. I would like to ask you more questions if available,

Hello I just wanted to thank you for your comment. I recently went to clear choice and I really like what the bottom implant looks like.

The top denture not so much. I have tire to tell them over and over that the teeth go in to much. I don't know how else to explain it. Your right good teeth just don't fit my face.

I have an old denture that I will be wearing until I can save up enough money to have someone make me a denture I like. Overall experience not so bad. My face is swollen like crazy!!!

So I go back in a few days and will talk to them again about not being happy with the top denture. Sorry to hear about what your going through.

to Anonymous #1342643

Which facility? I'm thinking of going through the procedure in Maitland Fl

I would like to talk to you! I had upper implants 4 years ago, and after numerous visits and 2 more surgical procedures...

The last one she punctured my sinus cavity with I was out and was told upon my going home instructions that this happened. I was supposed to have the 4 implants removed because they were infected and have bone grafting done. Needless to say that never happened. It resulted in me having to have major sinus surgery last August.

Worst pain I've ever endured, and I've had multiple surgeries, including 2 back operations. This painpain was worst! Now I have a denture thathink i hate!

Would love to communicate with you... I'm going after them for what they did to me.

to Anonymous O Fallon, Illinois, United States #1309460

mine keep breaking and one implant is out aready since october 2016. they keep putting me off saying the doctor won't be in.

i spent 15000 dollars and they want 7000 more for the final set. this is a nightmare. if someone wants a joint lawsuit i am in.. so sad and in pain they did this to me..

this is just for the upper set only. after the money changed hands i was no longer important.

to Anonymous #1681444

Sad to read ALL the negative messages... People!

Do YOUR HOMEWORK before making decisions.. No one's fault but yours'. Clear Choice NEVER came to you for your business. RIGHT??!!

You made the call! you made the appointment, RIGHT?? So NOW you hate the job they Performed... This is NOT their fault!

You came to them FIRST! I understand your informing ALL us to "Stay away". I thank you for that. But,,, ya need to realize,, BAD CHOICES are Our fault.

Not the company... May YOU all involved move-onward and learn valuable listens.. Life is ALL about using wisdom in making GOOD choices.. May YOU all DO YOUR HOMEWORK "LIKE I AM DOING"..

After ALL the complaints.. HECK-NO! I will NEVER GET dentures.. Thanks to ALL for your advices..

CLEARLY It was an eye opener for ME... Sam

I hope more and more people sue them,,,,,,,,,,whenever you have something done always google the reviews.

It's all about marketing and their money crabbing ways

I had both the upper and lower procedure done 5 years ago and have had no problems what so ever. I guess every case is different.

For me it was the best investment I ever made. No aging and great smile!!!

to kwcompco #1077684

Where did you go?

to kwcompco Dallas, Texas, United States #1317249

Personally, I am not happy with them, it took 2 years before I finally got my "permanent" teeth. They don't fit.

Going thru this procedure was THE most painful thing I've evr had happen to me, and the don't care! No pain meds nothing. I called the Butcher back into the room where he had slice, carved and stitched my gums closed. I told him I needed another shot of pain kill, he answer "You got the Standard Dose" The "Standard Dose?" By who's Standards?

Everyone is different, and I can take a lot of pain, but to me this was *** ridiculous! I didn't pay $40,000.00 for the Standard Dose! Now after 2 years I am still fighting with them to get them to fit properly. I told them from the very beginning, I don't care WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE, I need them to function for eating and speaking.

The Staff has all been Brain Washed into saying "HI! What A Nice Smile!" I say Bull ***!

to kwcompco #1342648

I'm so torn. I visited the Maitland facility.

You are the first positive review. Where did you go?

to Bel #1540421

That is an employee, I guarantee it!

London, England, United Kingdom #962515

Had the same problem with the crooked Mexican dentist Joaquin Berron

Plainville, Massachusetts, United States #899333

Jindel at Aspen Dental destroyed my gums by severing the nerves he is in the process of being sued.

He says that AspenDental makes money by destroying peoples' gums, which will result in ruining there teeth, and then leaving them with no choice but to have teeth pulled and dentures.

He says that Aspen Dental is very corrupt and dishonest. He tells eveyone that Aspen Dental Sucks!

Fontana

to Anonymous #1112476

Glad i ditched the appt

to Anonymous #1409072

Aspen dental ended up pulling all of my teeth for a supposed infection inside my gums. Anyway, I have had nothing but pain from that day forward.

My life has been ruined. I rarely go out into public as I am self conscious of the way I look. To make matters worse, I have had 2 surgeries since at the University of Iowa. All of the dentists that looked at the before the pulling wondered why any of the teeth were even pulled.

Kinda strange to me, because Aspen had told me my jawbone was infected. I can find no help and continue to suffer as they continue to take in the cash and pull more people's teeth. I acquired TMJ problems after having the teeth pulled and the dentist at the University cannot make dentures for me either. Therefore, I suffer each day surviving on mainly liquid or very soft food, my gums are in horrendous pain, I went from 130 to around 105 , if I'm lucky, I'm on several stronger pain medications that seem to never take the pain away, in short, my life is miserable.

I sit alone in my room all day everyday. I can't stand living like this and being in constant pain.

Aspen dental has taken my life. I would love to sue, but in my town you need money.