North Atlanta, Georgia
24.6K views

they do not provide you what they promise

as someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office have the same procedure done do not at any cost let them pull your teeth do what you can to save your teeth your facial profile will change you will look very much older I have pictures to prove this if you would like to contact me feel free to do so and I will show you what you will be paying for do not I repeat do not fall victim to this company it is a scam I regret not doing my homework and I regret listening to someone that was not able to provide me other patients real pictures not professional pictures that can be photo shop or contact information for them I regret it everyday I cry when I look in the mirror. I get depressed.

I am very remorseful for this decision do not make the same mistake that i did. they put pretty teeth in your mouth but they do not fit your face. your face will sag and you will age tremendously.the value of what I have lost can never be replaced. I was doing this so that I would have no worries with my teeth anymore and now I worry more now than I ever did in my lifeplease at all cost do your homework before making a decision like this that's all I ask.

they claim to have 3 D technology but everything that is being done by man not a 3D anything. So ask for photos of what you will look like ask for references of happy clients don't fall victim to the save 1000 dollars off if you sign up right now scheme I found out later that someone paid 37,000 for the same procedure that I paid 50,000 for. run as fast as you can a way from this company.

work on your mouth tooth by tooth. if not you will deal with the same nightmare as I do because after having this procedure done you do not have the alternative to go to traditional dentures ...yes they got your mouth and file down all of your gum that's why your face will sag because you have been stripped from the gum that help to structure your face ~God bless, and if there is a dentist out there reading this that can help clients that have fallen victim to this company please leave your information on this site to be contacted I need an alternative I can't live the rest of my life like this

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Comments

I have info from a friend that got away from CLEAR CHOICE when they started pressuring her from DAY ONE to sign up. They “clearly” want your money $$$$ and ESPECIALLY PREY UPON SENIORS....BEWARE!

No problem with the staff or the facilities....top notch. However the product (temporary) teeth are junk.

I had a four pin upper bridge installed. The bridge broke four times and had to be replaced. Although there was no charge the supplied bridges were all junk. I had upper dentures for years and never broke one because of what I ate.

Not so with Clear Choice junk. Busted the four front teeth biting into a cold cut sub. They replaced the bridge free. Two days later break it again eating a bacon and egg sandwich again replaced free.

Busted it again eating potato chips. I was charged $17K for the four pin bridge. No discount for having had the teeth pulled already. Now....if I want to shell out another $10K I can get better teeth from Clear Choice.

I was told my "temporary" teeth would last two years....they didn't last two months. They give you a list of things not to eat after the procedure.

That's not just for the surgery to heal....that's forever. I can't recommend Clear Choice to anyone because of the cost for a junk product.

@Anonymous

thanks im deciding on what to do this helps

@Anonymous

That’s horrible, thanks for the review

FunnyMaltese460

Can anyone give me feedback that have had both top and bottom done in FL wth Clearchoice, I am going through some major issues at this point in time with clear choice and $53,000 gone and still in temporaries is not resolving my problem. If anyone is happy to share I would appreciate it.

@FunnyMaltese460

Sorry that you’re out that much money and still have temps. Are they wanting more to do the permanent teeth?

Any company that has an infomercial is a scam.

@Anonymous

I thank you for the heads up. I am in need of dental work but very apprehensive.

Dentists should be regulated as they don't want customers that can't pay $50,000 thus leaving the elderly (55+) out. And to receive unsatisfactory service is unacceptable! What has happened to the dentistry world in CA. I am seriously entertaining taking my mom out of state for proper, honest, caring dental work.

STOP BEING SO GREEDY CALIFORNIA DENTISTS BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU CAN!!

Good things do and will come to an end, including over priced dental care for your "labor". You're overeating yourselves.

@Anonymous

I was interested and looking into doing this next year...I totally appreciate the input on what has happened. I am sorry to hear your experience was so horrible yet you still took the time to inform the rest of us who saw some hope.

I am dumbfounded with the amount of money being spent by so many. OMG!!!!

I wish you the best and will be advising some of my friends who had looked into this. I hope things get better for you.

#1720846

EnchantingLionfish893
#1719535

Is there a class action suit against Clear Choice? They definitely hurt my mouth and life. I have letters from Doctors noting the detrimental effect of this process of living with ill fitting teeth.

Clear Choice is all hype. Bate & Switch tactics are utilized...also setting up financing then taking the money and NOT do the work.

And put me in the line for a default bank loan. Choosing a lawyer this week Stay away or you’ll pay ...big time

@Anonymous

Clear Choice is a Bait and Switch Company . I paid 40k and my teeth have broken 5 times and all they want is more money to sell me the better teeth that I already paid for.

The temporary one's they put in after surgery never broke once.

If there is any Class Action Lawsuits count me in. Contact me at a1actionn@gmail.com

i am looking for a dentist who would look at my record and teeth and give me an expert affidavit. I was screwup by a dentist-company.

not able to go forward in court because I lack of an expert affidavit.

any lawyer will provide dentist and legal service would be helpful. From Atlanta, GA yen41975@outlook.com

@Anonymous

I live in Oregon. A lawyer told me I would have to go to California to get a dentist to help.

File a claim with your state board of dentistry. Keep a Copy of all the paperwork you send them also all communication you have with them. (they could be biased also. The state of Oregon is).

Also file a complaint with your states department of justice.

And the B B B. Good luck to you.

very helpful

Now I am worried, already have appointment scheduled. Haven’t paid the $52,000 yet. Please if you have pictures or more information, please share.

ExperiencedNightingale
@Anonymous

Try a mini dental implant center!

ExperiencedRedWolf681
@Anonymous

I sure hope you didn’t go through with your appointment.