Fort Lauderdale, Florida
8.4K views

I had visited the Fort Lauderdale location a month ago to get a consultation for implants knowing it was going to cost allot of money. I filled out the new patient forms and waited over an hour to see the specialist. There was a power failure in the area which is common so one would think this office would have a back up generator, it did NOT so I was told to come back at a later date. I had booked a new appointment at 1:45 pm on December 9 2014. I showed up 15 mins early being there at 1:30 pm.

I sat in the waiting area for exactly 75 mins without a single person coming to check me in. I was very frustrated and calmly asked the receptionist if it was common for a new patient with a set appointment to be kept waiting this long.

Her response was "I'm sorry I didn't know you were a patient and thought you were waiting for someone". She was aware of the time I walked in BY MYSELF and not with anyone else.

I couldn't believe her response and told her this was my second visit to the office and I wouldn't be giving them another chance to take my money.

That being said after 2 visits and 3 hrs of my time this office is poorly run and the specialist is losing patients and probably doesn't know it.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Clear Choice Cons: Costomer service.

Comments

Don't ass_u_me. They don't read minds. Let them know you are there WHEN you walk in!

@NottaWiner

If I'm the dentist And a waiting room with people ready to give me money i would make sure the reception did her J O B. Do u know what a receptionists job is???

@Anonymous

You're the one who sits there for 75 minutes... & then blames your precious wasted time on the receptionist. Ever hear of "checking in" for an appointment!?!

Clear Choice Reviews