3.1K views

I am also a previous employee-all centers are the same-They all have great doctors-and a great product, Not a denture, but a bridge of teeth that never comes out. They adjust the space at the gums as you heal so food does not get trapped.

However, it is totally all about getting your money and meeting their financial goals for the month. I highly Recommend the treatment. I left because their corporate office treats all employees and doctors (which are also employees, and have to do what their told no matter how long they have been in practice) like second class citizens.

Some employees matter and some don't...You cannot pay me enough money to work in that hostile of an environment. Do yourself a favor and get 3-4 different opinions before you pull any of your teeth and remember, you get what you pay for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Procedure.

Comments

Tucker, Georgia, United States #674427
To "The Real Janelle" June 26, 2011:
OK it's been 2 yrs... But I'm just reading your comment in June 2013.

Are you crazy or just plain insensitive, and ***? Posting her real name with derogatory comments!!!!

:eek
Please send her an apology ASAP before she sees your comments and sues you for slander and/or defamation of character and probably cost you your job,***. :(

I just returned from an appointment that I had at Clear Choice Dental Implants Centers at Houston, Tx. They propose to remove my upper front teeth and make a complete denture, and do my molars in the mandible. Has anyone care to comment on this, please?

I just returned from an appointment that I had at Clear Choice Dental Implants Centers at Houston, Tx. They propose to remove my upper front teeth and make a complete denture, and do the my molars in the mandible. Has anyone care to comment on this, please?

to Silvia New York, New York, United States #612012
SILVA

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR BACK OFF THIS DECISION....ITS LIKE PUSHING A BOULDER UP HILL. ITS NOT THAT SIMPLE TO DO THE PRODEDURE YOU ARE THINKING OF DOING FOR YOURSELF...IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO COMPLETE THIS IN ONE DAY THEY ARE SCAMMING YOU WITH THE NICEY NICE TREATMENT ITS CALLED EXTRACTING YOUR MONEY WHICH I'M SURE YOU WORK HARD FOR...BY THE WAY I AM AN AGENT FOR hOMELAND SECURITY WORKING ON WHITE COLLAR CRIMES
GOOD LUCK I HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR YOU

MICHAEL 8)

In response to Janelle Gladstone's post, I think that everyone should know that for the record, Janelle got demoted at least twice in her career at ClearChoice. She was a victim of the corporate policy that we all should work by, "don't be told twice not to do something!" Yes Janelle helped change people's lives during her employment but she unfortunitly forgot how to be subordinate to her superiors and in the end she got demoted from sales to the call center.

to The Real Janelle! Rutledge, Tennessee, United States #573872

She stated that the company had a great product and staff and even went as far as to empathize with the staff. Her only negative comment was against the big bad corporation.

Then you came along and so unprofessionally publicly posted specifics about her employment record (true or not)......shame on you. I was doing research on this company because I just had an appointment with them to do my teeth.

I was undecided and although some of the comments on here were negative, they hadn't swayed me one way or the other until I came across YOURS!! I am now confident that I DO NOT want to do business with a company that would support the kind of behavior you displayed!

to you solidified everyone's comm Austin, Texas, United States #613556

Awesome post. I'm sorry but you're brilliant. I agree publicly saying that was Nuts with a capital N!

to The Real Janelle! Houston, Texas, United States #666185

You have to be kidding. Does your HR department know you are posting details of an employee's work history on the internet? The post only confirms Janelle's comments about the company that indicate less than overwhelming support for employees.

to The Real Janelle! #1477667