Atascadero, California
1.6K views

I am really disappointed at clear choice internet company. When I called to get info on their services, I was told that I can sign up month to month with no obligation.

Six months later when I called with my concerns about their very slow and unreliable services and asked to cancel my account, I was told that I have a two year contract with them and I will be charged cancellation fee and on top of it they charged me for the full month of service $52.59 for 5 days of use.

I am really disappointed, disgusted with their conduct.

Comments

peggy

I have been through 5 modems since I signed up, 3 being this month. I have been sent one 2 wks ago which again is refurbished and not working properly.

I called them and reported this immediately and I was told my warranty has been exhausted....wth???? I am under a 2 yr contract, I have asked numberous times for a headquarter address and phone number. Did you know not one complaint or address of a home base is on their own website?????

I am hoping to break the contract, and call FCC or Utility commission to help me keep them off of my credit rating. If anyone can help us achieve this, I would be greatful

Clear Choice Reviews