6.3K views
2.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Update by user Mar 03, 2015

I have contacted Clear Choice in Dallas twice via Facebook private messaging. They responded once.

Still no resolution.

They won't even bother to contact me after I gave them all of the information, in detail, they requested.

The Clear Choice office in Columbia Maryland has been very cooperative in repairing the prosthetic. Very satisfied with the operations there.

Original review posted by user Feb 26, 2015

I visited Clear Choice of Dallas in 2008. I withdrew the $22k from my investment funds to have work done. After 2 months, temporary appliance broke. One hour driving time to and from office. Fixed, no charge. Two months later, same thing.

Okay now, permanent teeth in place. Great fit. All is good until a tooth broke off in the exact same spot of the breaks in the temporary. Drove back to Dallas, repaired and out the door.

Moved back to the east coast in 2013. Same tooth broke off. Visited office in Columbia MD, 1 1/2 hour drive. Repaired and had a night guard made. (Was never offered a night guard in Dallas.) Six weeks later a 4 tooth segment broke off. Back to Columbia MD franchise. Prothodontist there said that he would have done the work differently. Repaired and out the door. Two weeks ago a back tooth broke off. The prothodontist offered a solution. Cost at $2500.

I was very satisfied with the oral surgery in Dallas and initially happy with the upper appliance that was installed. BUT, after so many return trips for repairs I feel the workmanship of the "dentures" was inferior. When repaired and working properly I have no problems. All of this repair work, travel time and lost time from work is nonproductive.

I recommended Clear Choice to a friend who had both upper and lower teeth done. That was $41k worth of work done. I have not been in touch with her for the last 3 years. I sure do hope that my recommending Clear Choice to her was not the WRONG Choice!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Friend staff.

I didn't like: Quality of workmanship.

Comments