Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
2.7K views

I would like more info as I need dental work done and beleive u r the only people that can help in my dyer need of help

Comments

Read all the warnings posted here!!!!!I need work also but clear choice sounds very scarry..25 bad ones to 1 good one.

I'm not sure what year this was written, if it was this year and or you still need help with your dental work give our office a call. We a re located in Reading, PA and we do the entire all-on-four procedure in our office. Our websites are LifeChangingDentalCenter.com or DrWardius.com, please call to set up a complimentary consultation 1-844-All-on-Four.

Carol

I would love for someone to help me I'm a 34 year-old woman with a 100 year old mouth. Was in a 7 year evil relationship which resaulted in the god awful train reck in my mouth now. However it is way out of reach for someone like myself who has a limited income (at poverty lvl ) this is down right depressing as they are affecting my health, and apparently at these costs no hope what's so ever of being able to smile ever again.