Mcminnville, Oregon
22.3K views

My life and mouth have been destroyed by clear choice dental implant center. Don't fall for their lies and empty promises.

Dont walk away...Run away and never look back. They are huge *** artists and to suck people dry at the expense off the peoples health, lives and bank accounts. They tell you what you want to hear and then they dont follow through.They don't care about whats best for you and once they get your money watch out. They tell you impnats and their "dentures" are better than real teeth.

Let me just say I am in more pain now than I ever was with my real teeth. Do whatever it takes to keep your natural teeth...root canals one at a time or what ever, but just know that their set up is the biggest crock I have ever seen.

Their implants and denture teeth are horrid and miserable and tastronomical amout of money they charge could be better put to use fixing your natural teeth. And believe me when I say there is nothing better than natural teeth.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Comments

@Roger

This is for Roger.......could you share the name of your dentist in Atlanta? Sounds like he he great....

I am looking for a good dentist for implants...

I would not go to clear choice! Thanks!

@Roger

Roger: Please disclose the name of your dentist in Atlanta. I live in Houston as well; would appreciate your help.

@enrgti

@Roger

You are mostly right. Indeed, it is best to go through a process and have things done right.

Clear choice is able to support the dentures on 4 immediate implants by drilling off all of the alveolar process. The alveolar process is the part of the bone that surrounds the teeth. Clear choice wacks this all down to get to the solid bone underneath. this is why they have to rebuild the gum and bone with arcylic.

Google 3i diem procedure or nobel teeth in a day to see the actual butchery of the bone and gums. In my opinion, Clear choice is going to be shut down by law suits eventually.

They are guilty of misleading if not false advertising. Their follow-up is horrible.

Thank you all for posting this, I am in serious need of new teeth and want to do implants and not dentures. But them claiming all this work can be done in a day when I know *** well, that w some of my teeth are so badly broken from a car accident that regular extraction is impossible.

They will have to be surgicaily removed as there is nothing to grasp on several front teeth. Thankfully, I live close to Manhattan where I'm sure I can find some of the best there is, I just don't want to sell a kidney for my smile again.

Clear Choice will tell you what you want to hear but beware. They promised me 4 implants and repair to one of my front teeth.

They even wrote in the agreement I signed. I signed the agreement last November 2011. It's now Sept. 2012 and I just got my implants.

Forget the 1 day story and they're refusing to repair the front tooth. They said that it's in the contract but no one put it in the treatment plan so they're.not going to do it.

They didn't do their paperwork right.so.they don't have to follow through. Hmmm...guess we're going to court.

Spersonett
@Beth

Are you having pain after the implants and are u really taking them to court

Rivano
@Beth

Would you participate on a possible Class Action Lawsuit against CCMS.?

Im also victim...

#719734
@Beth

Good for you - hope you prevail - they are horrible - the worst - they make one size fits no one teeth - I too am going to sue in Vegas - they are the worst. One day - how about 5 years? I have no trust or faith in them to do anything correctly.

8) wow..thanks for all the comments. that was an eye opener

I had 4 implants done in the pass 2 years at the cost of 16K+. The works were good and professional.

Then I saw this Clearchoice AD, I really wonder how they can do it in one day, because it took 4 months for the bone tissue to anchor the implant.

After reading all these posting here, I am so thankful, even a dgenerated Republican consider this is a scam. For a heartless Republican to dislike them, it must have some truth in it.

Here is what I took away from this reading: Do your research and take a vacation to Asia and get your implement done there. The same work at a fraction of the cost. You can use the saving for sightseeing and eating there.

@Bobby ANderson

The dross example of your spelling aside, I am curious as to why you feel it necessary to drag your scurrilous denotation of Republicans into a topic regarding the health concerns of all individuals. Unless it actually was your true intention to proclaim your obviously contrary political ideology.

Had the comments you posted been made by a conservative portraying the liberal ideology in such a negative manner, I have little doubt you would have attempted to use the comment as a depiction portraying the "Hateful Nature" the left "claim" the right subscribe to.

Since "none" of that is relevant to the topic of the quality of dentistry, I think it would be more helpful to remain "On Topic" than to promote your biased ideology. :eek

@PJ

AMEN !!

I am so glad I read about Clear Choice and the comments people made. The commercials about Clear Choice show that they can do everything in one day.

It didn't seem logical to me to do it that way.

Thanks to everyone for their enlightening comments.

Do Not go to Clear Choice! - They are very unprofessional!

I made an appointment and drove 80 Miles each way to the Naperville Illinois office only to be told that the person who was supposed to give the presentation called in sick that day. If they aren't even able to keep their appointments how do they expect to be able to work on your teeth! I suppose it would have been to difficult for one of their dentists to be able to take time out of his busy schedule to do the initial appointment on his own!

Could you treat your patients more like ***! So, I left at that point and will never return!

@William

Consider yourself lucky. You will probably end up with better care of you look hard and do your research. Get referrals and ask to see well explained before and afters of the cases.

I am so thankful I took the time to read this.I have had oral problems for some time now,and I was going to make an appointment to have them work on my mouth during my vacation.The commercials look pretty convincing and drew me in with the realistic people they used.Again,thank you for the incite.

@T.Anderson

I am also had a big problem in my mouth but, when I read all this tragedies about Clear choice I will never ever go to them. God bless us!

I read your post and was wondering how your temporary cap worked out? I've had to use a flipper twice and never realized this could have been an option.

I hated the flipper! This gives me hope.

Retracting the comment I made relative to the "Dr No one" poster; the comment about these implants not being 'dentures on stilts' was not his/hers; it was on another blog - after re-reading his post, I admire him/her. Apologies.

Clear Choice Reviews