Clear Choice Dallas Has RUINED My Mouth And Quality Of Life

79 of 123 Clear Choice reviews

First off, Clear Choice, Please Be Ethical.Do The Right Thing And Help Me.

Stop Leaving Me In This Situation. Now, my All on 4 Review. Clear Choice in Dallas, has absolutely ruined my mouth as well as the quality of my life, while putting me in debt. It's been over a year and a half since the procedure.

The titanium bar does not align with the implant holes which causes continual pain, pressure and pulling (improper vertical match); the bridges dig into my soft tissue/gums and I have sores throughout my mouth continually; I have major speech impediments and lingual issues; occlusion does not match at all; difficulty in swallowing; still can only eat ice cream, jello and pudding which has affected my health as I am 5'6" and now 108 pounds. Trying to 'work with and communicate' with Clear Choice on repairing my issues is a '180 Degree' compared to when they made their 'sales pitch' and took my money. This whole process is, and has been, a Very Painful Experience. Shame on you, Clear Choice.

I beg of Clear Choice to stand up and do what's ethical.Deborah

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Titanium Bar Dental Implants
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #565267

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Clear Choice? Submit review ›
Helpful? 59 Yes 59 13 No 13
Had the same issue 47 Yes 47
79 of 123 Clear Choice reviews

Sep 19, 2016 #1215107 Carrollton, Texas, United States

Their TV Commercials are all a Huge Scam. There is absolutely NOTHING they can do in "a Day"

anonymous

Sep 19, 2016 #1215101 Carrollton, Texas, United States

I foolishly signed on for the All on 4 Implants. First they BUTCHERED my mouth, then refused to give me any additional pain medication after the procedure. The "Doctor" who owned the Company was informed, and he promised me he would be in the office with me throughout the entire procedure. The *** LIED. M Donald Ross DDS SOLD the company! At this point I wish I had gone with individual implants, it would have saved me $4,000 Dollars.

Freddie

Jun 30, 2015 #1001562 Lakewood, Ohio, United States

I am so sorry this happened to you, but I appreciate that you shared. I was thinking about using Clear Choice- put you and others have steered me away. Thank you for saving me from what could have been a terrible experience. I will say a prayer for you. God bless.

1 0 Reply
Queeny

Jan 02, 2015 #924362

This comment is SCARY that the issues of POOR QUALITY in the procedure has affected this customer daily wellness and the daily PAIN with the INSULT of having NO RESOLVE from the CLEAR CHOICE Dental Company - is TOTALLY NOT ACCEPTABLE !!!! CLEAR CHOICE does deliver a "Kinder,Gentler, Professional & - Customer Friendly FACE" on their TV commercials which is WHY I am researching their dental services. This complaint will probably make me SAY...This Dental Group is Definitely #NotCLEARCHOICE !!!

5 0 Reply
J P

Oct 12, 2016 #1225642 Mesquite, Texas, United States

Thank you for sharing I will never step foot in the place. Thank you. Sorry that misfortune happened to you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.