2.7K views

HAS ANYONE STARTED A CLASS ACTION SUIT? WORST THING I EVER GOT MYSELF INTO.

LAST TIME COST ME $600 AND THE REPAIR DIDN'T EVEN LAST UNTIL I GOT HOME 6 HOURS LATER. I ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK AND THEY REFUSED. THEY HAD PREVIOUSLY BANNED MY WIFE FROM GOING IN WITH ME BECAUSE SHE WATCHED OUT FOR MY INTERESTS. THE LAST TIME I TRIED TO TELL THEM SOMETING POPPED AND THEY WOULDN'T LISTEN TO ME, JUST TURNED ME LOOSE.

WHEN I BLEW UP, THEY HAVE TOLD ME NOT TO COME BACK. THEY HAVE MY $50,000.00 PLUS AND NOW I HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO FIX THEIR MISTAKE. THIS IS NOT A GOOD PLACE TO HAVE THIS PROCEDURE.

THE RESIN IS SO THIN THAT IT DOESN'T HO;D THE TEETH, BUT THEY WON'T LISTEN TO THE COMPLAINT. THEY JUST GLUE IT TOGETHER AGAIN AND IT BREAKS IN THE SAME PLACE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I am not wealthy and had to obtain a loan and paid $55k for Clear Choice Dental Implants and I have the same problem with the uppers, the resin is so thin the teeth break off. They glue them back in place just to break off again in the exact same spot.

After this happened many many times, I asked for a whole new upper but they refused.

I too must drive several hours to the nearest location. I am interested in joining a class action lawsuit also.

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1267373

We think that everyone should boycott Clear Choice until they make it right with the customer. All they do is hire attorneys and scare everyone.

By staying away and hurting their business they will have to change their ways of doing business, They are over priced and once they get your money then they don't take care of the problems they cause. they don't like anyone to confront them on the sloppy work. The dentist we started with was not with Clear Choice and was very nice and worked with you, but when we went back to have the lowers done, he had joined Clear Choice and he had changed and had become a corporate dentist and was ruled by Clear Choice.

He cannot even keep his good help, every time you go in there are new girls working with him.

to Anonymous Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1267381

2nd page, ran out of space, we have over $55,000.00 in my mouth and they don't fit right, food sticks between your teeth and makes the gums sore and I fight infections all the time. Nothing they did ever made them fit so they were comfortable.

I thought that Doctors and Dentist were supposed to help not hinder. Clear Choice is nothing but a big SCAM they ridicule you if you complain I don't like to be scammed out of $55,000.00 at my age of 79 yr old I didn't need to pay for nothing.

ALL YOU GET IS A MOUTH FULL OF TROUBLE. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME COME LOOK AT MY MOUTH.

Why don't you hire a personal injury attorney and sue their pants off...maybe that will get their attention.

Rocklin, California, United States #1037428

I would love for someone to start a class action lawsuit against Clear Choice. Though the Statutes of Limitations has run out for me I am more than happy to testify on behalf of others.

Like you, I spent thousands of dollars to Clear Choice to end up with permanent and painful nerve damage. I have spent thousands of additional dollars to dental/medical professionals in an attempt correct the damage CC has caused.

I am appalled that CC kicked you out of their office and won't accept responsibility for their inferior work and product. They want you to fend for yourself. It is abhorrent that they charged you $600 for a repair job that only lasted 6 hours.

For one thing, why did they charge you anything to repair work that was substandard in the first place? It goes to show that they don't guarantee anything. Unfortunately, I haven't heard of any case where they refunded money even if the outcome is disastrous. I find this extremely unethical.

It is good that you are writing here as it will warn others not to make a huge mistake. If you decide to sue I am on your side and will testify on your behalf.

bobs2015

First: your cap lock is stuck in the "on" position. This makes your post look childish.

That being said: it is never a good idea to go to these assembly line outfits. Find a dentist in private practice and go to him.

More reliable and he will fix any problems if they occur. But, do fix that cap lock problem.

to bobs2015 #1059181

Bob, You sound like an ***.............